X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

It’s a nice sentiment, but my last day was yesterday. Back to work today before the daily reset. Anyway, thanks, and I’ll be back at it in 2025.

1 Like

Please tell me how I need some money lol

Oh damn, you made that bet with me xD I guess I should pay you…

1 Like

I bet 100k Qwater wouldn’t get the mount. I bet 2m that I wouldn’t get the mount.

Qwater did, but I didn’t so 2m-100k=1.9m I’m owed by someone (I’m not picky, anyone can pay me).

If you want, just bet against me next year. I’m fairly certain we’ll sooner see the heat death of the universe rather than me get that mount. Ran 100 alts a day across 2 accounts. Just not happening.

2 Likes

You probably have detailed loot info turned off or something, because I’ve always been able to see other people’s personal loot when in any queued instance group.

Thats an absolutely ridiculous statement. It has not been proven that you need at least 2 accounts. RNG is RNG. I have 723 mounts on my account, and I have been after the X-45 for 16 years. My wife got it 13 years ago on a single account when the drop rate was originally abysmally low. There isn’t a single mount in this game that is worth getting multiple accounts for. Even with the increased drop chance on your first run of the day some people will get this mount on their first ever attempt, some people will get it on their 900th attempt, some will never see it.

1 Like

But you’ve a better chance with more accounts, that’s why some players are doing that.

You’re incorrect. The proof has been documented. I’ve provided a link. I hope it finds you well!

https://www.google.com/search?q=joke+definition&rlz=1C1CHBF_enCA777CA777&oq=JOKE+DEFINIT&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqCggAEAAYsQMYgAQyCggAEAAYsQMYgAQyBggBEEUYOTIHCAIQABiABDIHCAMQABiABDIHCAQQABiABDIHCAUQABiABDIHCAYQABiABDIHCAcQABiABDIHCAgQABiABDIHCAkQABiABNIBCDE5NjdqMGo3qAIAsAIA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

5 Likes

LOL whatever. Go to Wowhead, read the comments. It’s a joke of terrible game design and I am sad that I ever considered it being anything but terrible game design. I know a player who left the game because of it and the SIXTEEN YEARS OF WORK that gets no reward, increase, and no you don’t care and no Blizzard does not care

2 Likes

No you don’t understand the definition of words

I stand by my statement. It isnt about emotion. It scientific fact. I stand by that we need to beef up our numbers game with more accounts. My data shows at least 3 accounts. You are either in the game of getting this mount or you are not. You have a year to save some $$. Make it happen.

And you don’t understand the definition of time.

The Big Love Rocket is a scaling mount available only as a very rare drop during the Love is in the Air event. During the 2010 Love is in the Air event.

2024-2010=16?

3 Likes

So… you pay more money for more accounts for a tiny tiny % that rewards Blizzard for their bad behavior. Also, no it’s not increased per account. It’s flat per account. But more accounts is more chances. But only separate accounts count. Separate subs.

leave it to blood elf paladin to focus on the unimportant things

Fact, apologists and sympathizers who think they think

2 Likes

we’re in the presence of a time traveller.

feel free to curtsey to the time lord

2 Likes

If you’ve X amount of accounts, then you’re doing X amount of daily boost attempts in a single year…that doesn’t mean you’ll get it, since I know someone is doing 3-4 accounts and the rocket doesn’t drop yet. you need accoutns with different email,money, then transfer a character if you get it…it’s too much…

specially rewarding Blizzard for their bad design.

2 Likes

I don’t even sympathize. I think the event is atrocious, but you’re claiming people have done 16 years of work on an item that’s been in the game for 14.

5 Likes

With your 236 mounts on your account, I’d say it’s a scientific fact that you are 100% not “in the game of getting mounts” so please take a seat.

2 Likes

Are you dense or trolling? I can’t tell with the guild name.

3 Likes