X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

I doubt you really “tried” to get it when you’ve only got 200 mounts. But yes, this thread is for us miserable people and the people who can post and say they got it. Welcome.

3 Likes

And It’s an official post from Blizzard…We’re waiting for them to notice the issues with this grind…

How many mounts do i need before I can “try” for others?

2 Likes

You need to be this tall…sorry Dwarf :laughing: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

More than 200s. You get 300 just for playing the game. Shoot for 400 then we can infer you even used alts.

<3

How about us who got the mount and are still miserable?

2 Likes

Well at least that makes SOME sense! Not like the little gatekeeper of the miserables up there… :smile: Like she was let into the miserable club at a certain mount threshold. :grinning:

OK… at least you have a number in mind.

I’ll make an exception for you

I’ll agree. 400. Get going. You should be able to get that many before the event is over if you hurry.

2 Likes

My love rocket journey is over. I unsubbed last night and that must have triggered something because ……

On my first toon of the day I got the love rocket!!! On my second account that I brought my toon on it dropped the manuscript!

Final day first toon, last day I got the love rocket and manuscript.

Good luck to everyone on thier last day!!!

6 Likes

aaaaaaaaaaand it’s official. All I got from the dungeon boss for yet another year is a few lovely rose cosmetics that I’ve already had from many years passed. RIP.

If this is true , I love it.

If its not , I love it even more!

1 Like

AHHH!
AHHHHH!!

QWATER GRATS AHAHAHAHAHA WE DID IT MATE. Super massive grats~

3 Likes

I don’t want to spend more money in this game and it seems like we need X amount of accounts for a chance…

2 Likes

I hate that you missed out Naamah :frowning: You had the most characters out of all of us 3 and yet were the one to miss out. It really sucks.

1 Like

Sorry brother I feel bad it didn’t drop for you this year :frowning:

Thanks!!! We did this journey together but I’m not forgetting all the people who didn’t get one after many many years.

DAMMIT!!! I MEAN… GRATS!!!
At least I made 1.9m this holiday.

This is how I got Ashes of A’lar. I unsubbed just because I was bored of wow and got A’lar before my sub expired.

hmm…

/tinfoilhat

He got it:

2 Likes

I think its been proven, you need at least 2 accounts to get it, I would say 4-5 to be certain. The evidence is there… be prepared to run 3 accounts minimum next year people!! :money_mouth_face:

You can buy time with gold so things arent that bleak!!

1 Like

Agreed. Like I said before, I’ll definitely still advocate for improvements to this and other reward systems - I despise people who get theirs and suddenly “Oh, it should stay rare~”

2 Likes

or you need to have a single main, not even know the mount drops and you get it first try.

You must be 0 or 100. There is no in between.

3 Likes