X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

That’s super. I haven’t gotten it on my first run of the day. :smiley:

6 Likes

That bad luck prevention amirite?

Sitting at 10+ attempts on all my plate alts. More for my main on heroic. I’m convinced that Greater Ember does nothing. And even after I get it, it’s 300,000 down the drain for like 5% more dps.

3 Likes

I agree 100%, I’m absolutely convinced the Greater Ember does nothing at all, and that the drop rate chance in LFR is like 1 in a 1,000,000,000

1 Like

Isn’t there a way you could create a similar mount “Model” that is earnable via effort during the Valentine’s Day Holiday season?? I’ve had a solid subscription since 2007 and still haven’t gotten it lol :slight_smile:

I mean come on Blizzard – I love you and will never leave but you can do better with this!!! <3

I came out this year again with no mount :slight_smile: Don’t get me wrong I am grateful for so many things in this game - but I have wanted this mount for so long ahah :slight_smile:

The crazy thing too is that since it’s so random – someone who has played the game for a few months and will quit this summer may get it and not really care about it… There has to be a better way!!!

On a side note - THANK YOU for creating the Broom for the Halloween Season - that made my day!!! It’s my Fav mount <3

2 Likes

Troll RNG. New account, first farming season gets it in a few days, to troll existing accounts that have been farming for years.

7 Likes

It’s not “troll rng”, it is a purposely manipulated “getting into the system”-mechanic to keep new players on a dopamine roll.

This is why new players also can easily get the Invincible-mount. The developers do not care about your happiness, they care about you being stuck in this game and offering them MAU.

1 Like

Blizzard needs everyone to look forward to next year’s event. That’s what is most important. Next year.

My first year trying to get this mount, and is it really that rare? I got the rocket mount and the love armor on the same box lol

all I see the thread here so far is 1529 crying massages…
love rocket kills people haha :rofl:

its because the drop rate is 0.04% which is almost same drop rate as Sha of an anger. we have 1 chance every weeks for SHA but this rocket is only allow for 2 weeks per year. some people failed more than 10 years attempts and going crazy… thats why!

2 Likes

6 alts a day every day and so far Ive got:
2xRoses
1xFumigator Mask
2xPets

Literally nothing else.

Then don’t do it. It’s just FOMO for the sake of it.
I do not bother with content which makes you their personal slave for their MAUs.

why would people want the item, if they weren’t going to continue to play regardless?

Change this for next year. The first droprate is still TOO LOW. You need to buff the % value.

6 Likes

Like I always think “coincidence” on these things, but I always find I either get the item first try or never. Ji-Kun, Sha mount, Ashes of A’lar, Ragnaros mount, Horseman and several other insane mount drop always dropped first try for some obscure alt I never played, but never for me when I actively farmed them.

I’m usually just happier not trying and why I don’t bother farming invincible.

1 Like

It is measured of how many mounts you already have. There is an almost 100% drop chance for every mount, if you don’t have ever gotten one before. That’s why you can also read several postings alluding to “my girlfriend plays for the first time and got the mount”, because everything in this game is manipulated to keep you in a cage.

Well yeah, it makes total economic and business sense to keep the player engaged in the game as long as possible. Hence the Achievement System itself.

And that’s why all the feedback here went straight to the trash bin. Why change anything if player engagement goes through the roof and some poor souls are even so desperate to throw more money towards Blizzard for several accounts?
But I’m done with it. I’ve been fed up with a lot of things from Blizzard and WoW, especially during the last 5-6 months, and seeing event reworks like this, where heavy RNG in rewards and quest achievements plus lazy “pay 70k for this achievement lol” shenanigans are going on… I’m just done with this game. If I want to waste my time for literally nothing I’d rather go try and remove every single cat hair from all my furniture. This is more productive and fun, I guess.

2 Likes

I’m genuinely worried about some of your all’s mental health. It’s a rare mount, you aren’t supposed to be guaranteed to get it. You also don’t have to farm it on 60 Characters. I try it on a few characters every day and hope for the best.

It’s the last holiday mount I need, but for the last 14 years I’ve not been terribly bothered that I don’t get it. We just try again next year.

The increased drop chance per day is supposed to protect you all from yourselves. Clearly that isn’t working haha

3 Likes