X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

Second last boosted attempt of the day!

I got nothing.

It’s probably why they even did the increase last year. Numbers for the event were in the toilet.

I had stopped trying, but last year with the increase I started again. Blizzard played me like a fiddle, but this is the last year I try for it, until there’s a deterministic method to achieve this.

I play this game to have fun.

This is NOT fun.

9 Likes

Thanks for your concern and boosting threads regarding this drop, It’s rare, however; there should be some limit that’s what some other games handle BLP or even the new legendary has 1 mechanic that unfortunately doesn’t match with the season lifespan.

There’s plenty of examples that players can get the mount on their 13 - 25 - 40 run of the day, since it’s still a valid option, yes, we’re burning out ourselves with that practice, however; we’re also asking Devs for changes, Actually I tought Devs understoon that armies of alts were a bad thing but the fix implemented didn’t help.

As per the mention before, that’s why the increase drop per day didn’t work and there’s better solutions mentioned by Community Council and other players since Reward Dev Chimes mentioned possible soluition…Devs could do the Legion Legendarie approach, that keeps the item rare and provide progress to the player.

If right now, using all the boosted daily attempts of 2023-2024, I missed the mount, How can i know this won’t happened again for 4-8 years?

Maybe, you can handle this rewards better but there’s X amount of type of players, some value cosmetics a lot and We want a better approach for Holidays, just like other MMORPGs handle these events each year.

1 Like

rare, but not ridiculous. People have been farming for longer than high school seniors have been alive.

I have never personally hard core farmed it, but did go every year every day. This year I was able to run it 10x a day and got it today on my 131’st attempt. (first time of day). That’s just dumb that a cosmetic takes that much. That is a year and a half of raid farming a mount like Invincible or Minrons head.

1 Like

That’s why I suggested further up in the thread that Blizzard should just remove the chance for the mount drop at all past the first attempt of the day. We addicts need saving from ourselves.

That’s fine, but there’s “rare” and there’s me FARMING THIS FOR LONGER THAN MY TEENAGE SON HAS BEEN ALIVE.

6 Likes

Not possible. The mount was introduced in 2010 with the Revamp.

Yeah, unlucky. Go again next year. :dracthyr_shrug:

I’ll agree with that approach if Devs provide a way for players to do meaningfull progress towards the goal that’s the item via a better BLP. There’s already players using multiple accounts for multiple first attempts.

Devs should reward players taking into consideration that some players only use 1 character instead of 10+ characters by doing good goals in game, something achievable.

Thought it was long than that. Ok, then longer than High School Freshmen have been alive

Its fun because you said “unlucky” try again but at the same time you’re against players doing X amount of runs per day…We’re doing that because its a pure luck reward.

I’m not against you doing anything. If you wanna farm it on 60 characters a day, then by all means do so. But what I’m against is people framing this as though they are being ‘forced’ to farm it like this. It’s RNG, there has been a mechanic introduced to make it most efficient to run it once a day per account on one character.

I won’t be. I gave it up. Just not fun anymore. :dracthyr_shrug:

3 Likes

The most efficient mechanic is to do it with every attempt possible in case you get it, then you don’t have to deal with it anymore.

Thanks, keep providing your feedback, so we’ve more visibility on our threads and maybe Devs will check this again.

2 Likes

Is farming an ultra rare mount supposed to be fun? I can’t think of any mount farm I’ve ever done that I actively enjoyed. I had 750+ Heroic Lich King kills before I got Invincible, it wasn’t ever fun, and getting the mount didn’t really even feel that good to be honest. It was just a +1 at that point.

In that case, in the event any dev ever sees this post, here is my feedback:

Change nothing, you’re doing great :+1:

It’s fun for me. I collect mounts and mogs. Sorry, but not everyone shares your opinion I guess?

But not any longer for this mount, hence I’m stopping.

3 Likes

Hey! Make it lower. People can be a snowflake. Only 1 of everything ever exists! So there is absolutely no reason to do anything. Doesnt that sound like a fun time for a video game!

3 Likes

Well…you’re providing good feedback… there’s a limit on which a rare item became just a meaningless experience to the player, then it should be improved.

Sounds like it’s in need of a change by your own experience…

2 Likes

Nah. I think there should be things in this game that not every will get to have. I think having rare, or exclusive, items in WoW adds texture to the world. I like that we all have different stuff.

Hey Kaivax, nice Racoon, Besides the Council, We continue to provide feedback regarding holidays on the PTR and GD.

Could you guys improve reward overall and gameplay?

New dailies are fine but Can Devs add some more interesting gameplay?

1 Like