X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

This statement doesn’t make any sense given the poor drop rate.

Why don’t you either really increase it or add the mount to the vendor.

Good luck with the terrible drop rate!

9 Likes

I haven’t even seen someone else get that.

God I hate my luck.

1 Like

unless you force everyone to open their boxes before they leave the instance, the chances of seeing anyone loot it are minuscule.

Since, it’s a box that´s not loot from boss, I don’t think we can see the loot from other players…

The drop rate increase is the biggest lie Blizzard has ever told.

3 Likes

It’s really not you just don’t comprehend math. It went from a 1/3000 chance to a 1/100 chance the first time every day. That does not mean you get the mount.

You won’t see anyone get it - you don’t see the loot from other people Heart-Shaped Boxes.

But I’d gladly give you one of my Drake manuscripts - I’m literally deleting them because I’ll never use them, I only use the Full Transformations for the Proto Drake so Armour is useless. I’m probably one of the only people in the world to get duplicate armours because you can’t get a 2nd if you learned your first. I’m only getting multiple because I delete mine and because I run on 4 accounts.

Got my 8th mask today…I really wish they’d remove it off the loot table once you’ve obtained it once. It’d save me so much bag space that’s filling up with toxic wastlings, roses, and masks…

Dude, I’ve had 24 Masks that I can see this year and it’s almost certainly more because I don’t have BagSync active on all my farming alts. It’s mental.

Yeah, unless they learn it in the instance. Which I did see someone do once. Most leave right away

Oh hey look everyone. Another day, another no mount or even mount customization manuscript. Shocker. :expressionless:

1 Like

Neither, 0/4 “first tries” on my 4 accounts. Now I’m doing alts because I have to, but I know that it’s not gonna drop. If I can’t hit a 1% drop, how can I possibly get a 1/3,333 one?

I just want to drown in the bathtub at this point.

2 Likes

I’m just trying to farm the Manuscript, as I have the mount. Not even sure what day this is anymore, but been doing 104 runs a day and somehow don’t have it. I have 2 friends who each just did 1 run per day and both have gotten it already. I’m convinced this thing just doesn’t drop.

Between this and my almost 300 kills of Fyrakk now trying to get the Legendary, I’m slowly losing interest.

I mean… technically it must be true according to wowhead droprates and seeing all those people posting that they looted it. But that still doesn’t fix the problem of bad RNG. I don’t care about some intransparent drop rate increases when some just get it the first time they’ve visited the event without even trying - and others have been farming for years and put a lot of effort into it, while standing there with empty hands. It sucks.

2 Likes

Linxy - if your goal was to increase my time on forum metrics this thread is proof you’ve succeeded. For the record I’m not enjoying the lack of change promised for the love is in the air event post you made over two years ago.

4 Likes

Just got it. My first attempt of the day. I’ve been running all 6 of my level 70’s daily since the event started. I have a character whose mog it matches perfectly. Unfortunately, since she’s a druid she won’t be using it much.

1 Like

14 years later, here is the Big Love Rocket.

Big Love Rocket (imgur.com)

3 Likes

Only 6? Heading home now, to try my 14 level 60+ characters every day until I get it, or until the event ends… whichever comes first.

3 Likes

Only 14? Heading home for my daily 55 runs :sob::clown_face:

2 Likes

Only 55, I’ve been doing 104 daily since the event began!

1 Like