X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

285 as of today, and no mount and no manuscript. I do have 19 Toxic Wastelings, 14 Vile Fumigator’s Masks, 13 Forever Lovely Roses, and 2 The Heartbreakers though, if anyone wants them.

I also didn’t get Arfus (despite a similarly high number of attempts), which is one of the few currently available in game pets I’m still missing, so I’m super excited for the GREAT new loot system they’ve started implementing. It’s PHENOMENAL.

2 Likes

either you get it or you dont

its always 50/50 chance

That’s…not how percentages work. Yes, there are only 2 outcomes, but it is absolutely not 50/50. This mount has an absurdly low drop rate, and the “increase” is almost entirely negligible.

1 Like

what do you plan on doing with it if you get it?

fly around for 5 minutes and then never use it again is my guess

its rare for a reason

1 Like

You’re missing the point entirely. Your opinion is really not worth much here.

4 Likes

look if it was a more common drop you wouldnt care so much as you do

2 Likes

About what? About it not dropping? You’re absolutely right, because at least it would be a somewhat fair chance. With as low as it is, and only getting one small window of time per year, it’s ridiculous.

Or do you mean getting the mount itself? Because yes, I would care as much. I like collecting mounts. The value of the mount is subjective, and for ME, having it is valuable. That doesn’t mean it needs to be a nearly unobtainable mount for it to have value. Stop being ignorant just for the sake of arguing.

4 Likes

the value for me dropped when they renamed it from Big Love Rocket to the “safe” name

1 Like

Players care for N amount of reason, they like the model, the color…not everything is about rarity, some players just want to collect without comparing with other players…

Value is different depending of the player…its just a matter of perception.

2 Likes

That’s…great for you…? Sorry, I can’t relate to your level of immaturity, being upset that your mount is no longer a pseudo innuendo.

2 Likes

Quite a lot of us would, in fact, care just as much and try just as many times to get it, if it was more common. Of course, we probably wouldn’t need to put as much effort in, but we still would if needed.

because funny stuff arent acceptable in 2024

you’re such a bore

you say that now but when put to the test …

I just got my Big Love Rocket. Now i can play the game

2 Likes

yep the big love rocket is what the true name is

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t sit here giggling to myself because my pink rocket mount had a suggestive name. I can laugh at things like that sometimes, sure - but to flat out lose interest because it’s no longer a “reference” to something sexual is grossly juvenile. You remind me of my 6th grade students.

1 Like

There are many mounts I have that took well over 600 attempts. And I still have them, because I like to collect things in this game. Same goes for achievements, pets, toys. Some of us play the game differently than you.

5 Likes

you cant have your cake and eat it too

you get offended that i think you find value in something more than it should be and then when i say i found value in the name you say its juvenile.

i mean. its a game. this stuff wont exist in like 10 years

you probably still wont have it in 10 years

The sheer ignorance lol maybe you are a 6th grader. YOU don’t get to decide what I value or why or how much. The fact is, your first post was entirely incorrect - your 50/50 claim (please take a statistics class, you need it badly), so you started coming up with other counters just to keep your argument going.

3 Likes

its a joke

either you get it or you dont.

but i digress. a teacher and humour? LOL thats like peas and blueberries