X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

60 alts gave their all this year, not sure how I stomached 97 in the past 2 years prior. I may stop caring or do multiple bnets next year, really seems like a partial fix about the making more money though.

5 Likes

Its time to laugh a little bit… I know they did something but it feels like nothing for a lot of players.

Also, i didnt do this meme :sweat_smile: but its so good

3 Likes

I ran the dungeon probably less than 10 times this year, but I got the mount on my first run of the day on the 15th, so I guess the drop rate boost worked for me. Now I have even less of a reason to look forward to holidays in this game.

3 Likes

Maybe you can look forward to the future patches? 10.0.7 has “holiday updates” and 10.1.7 has “holiday refresh”. I’m not sure anyone knows any specifics, so we’ll have to see what they have planned.

1 Like

Well that sucked. Hope everyone has better luck next year.

4 Likes

This year I stuck with the first go a day mentality except for a quick XP boost to a couple of Alts. No luck again since the events inception. Grats to all that did get the mount and better luck next year(s) to those that didn’t.

4 Likes

At this point I’m hoping it gets put in the Trading Post. That’s the only way I’ll see it.

6 Likes

I’d support that as well. If they can do it for a store mount like Celestial Steed they should be able to for holiday mounts.

8 Likes

But…but…ION has commented more than once in words to the effect that (hated game dynamics) are fun, we just don’t recognize fun when we’re experiencing it. Has anyone coined “funsplaining” yet? Because…yeah. When they aren’t gaslighting, they straight up lie (like this supposedly “greatly” improved drop rate, yet I don’t know ANYONE that got it).

11 Likes

Oh, they won’t aside from like five people across all of North America.

1 Like

I’m middle-aged and people have always used “nada”. I didn’t even grow up in an area that had a Spanish-speaking population to speak of.

2 Likes

Better luck next year, I guess. Probably not though. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That’s how many times I did it this year. Guess what I don’t have?

4 Likes

Well like every other year since the X-45 was put in the game, no luck as usual.
17 years in total trying.
This year.
15 Days 13 Toons 195 Runs no rocket. Next year I’m skipping it, plenty of other things to do in the game.
Increased drop rate HAHAHAHA.

5 Likes

I was running my alts through to try and get it again (been playing since vanilla). After making it about half way through my alts I thought, “wtfreak is the point?” Then I stopped and went to play a different game. :smiley:

7 Likes

:tongue:
Tthpthtpthpthhtptht!!

3 Likes

I actually got this mount this year finally after years and years of farming but I support it for all because it’s a highly desired mount and it’s pink and well pink is the best color ever so pink rockets for everyone Blizzard, make it happen!!! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

I don’t think so no way 17 yrs…the Love Rocket drop didn’t go live till 2010…

2 Likes

What I would like to see is, for every month you don’t open a heart shaped box, its odds of containing the mount go up 1%.

I could just imagine people thinking “Hmm I’ve got 17 ALTs with a box, I will just make it 2 months… Ok maybe 3…and save 1 box for a year…Hmmm” (boxes would have to not disappear at end of event for this to happen, if they do now)

2 Likes

Another year, another ‘why do I even give myself the remotest amount of hope and waste my time?’ overall feeling.

13 Likes