X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

No luck this year for the mount, seems my luck ran in a different direction.

Today one of my alts managed to finally get the Heavenly Onyx serpent and I also finally found out the name of a tune I’ve had stuck in my head for the past few weeks. It was an eighties song I’ve heard lots of times but couldn’t remember the name or artist. Turns out it was ‘New Song’ by Howard Jones.

2 Likes

Mine too. I feel a little like Charlie Brown to Blizzard’s Lucy telling me she definitely won’t pull the football away this time.

(Yes I know I’m dating myself with that reference.)

4 Likes

Not to mention unlike some events all those Love Tokens, Lovely Charms, and all those other items we worked our buts off to get, they take away when the event is over. We should be able to save them for next year for our alts if we wanted, but nope!

5 Likes

We don’t even have any other reward for those currencies, Devs should add exp potions or other consumables if adding new tmog and items is difficult…

1 Like

I found it funny that the “increase” was only on the first attempt each day. What a joke.

4 Likes

We use to be able to save those not sure when they changed it but I do remember having some in my bank after the event was gone and saved them for next year…

Did this everyday didn’t see it drop for anyone, I feel scammed. Why can’t we just spend tokens on this mount.

7 Likes

A guildie got it last day, didn’t hear of anyone else getting it or seeing anyone get it.

6-8 toons farming away and nothing and there’s more players out there doing double that and also get nothing.

Now if you look at others that prob only do 2-3 toons on average and compare it to those with alot more then it’s like they would still trying for many more years and still get nothing.

Terrible so called “greatly increased drop rate”. Should be on the vendor for love tokens and bracelets.

2 Likes

I got the rocket the second day the increased chance went into effect.

What a super great hotfix - still never saw it drop for a single person

3 Likes

Well, I did 52 runs per day and there’s other players like Aertemisha from the Council that did 63 run and used even multiple accounts. This is a massive grind… Now everyone has the same 15 improved chances but that’s still RNG and there’s not a better opportunity for doing more alts, so its better to do multiple accounts next year.

3 Likes

So ya wanna ask em? I seriously doubt they’d do it but you just never know. Could put a thread in Customer Service.

Ran every day. The drop rate is a lie and i hate that they made that mask cloth only as it dropped on my hunter years ago so it sitting right there in front of me and not being able to add it rustles my jimmies.

8 Likes

I struck out as well. Ran it everyday it was up this year. RIP.

5 Likes

Another year; and not a sign of the mount. While I don’t expect guarantees, Blizzard’s assurance of an increased drop rate seems hollow.

7 Likes

Still is. Didn’t see a single person in any of my groups win it once.

4 Likes

It’s cause they lied about the drop rate increase.

5 Likes

i did the dungeon once every day, til the last day and got it.

This still going? The chocolate is stale by now

With all the new set of bugs for the trading post this comming month, I wonder if the “increase first attempt” drop rate worked properly, because WoW has a story of things working for some accounts and not others.

4 Likes