X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

Moris you’re the best I love your Twitter account!!!

And I fully agree with you too!

1 Like

True! Where’s the reward dev note? It was a fix that took 1 year… Possible the worst RNG present in the game so far and 0 communication about why this approach

5 Likes

I got mine, prob about 10 first of the day kills.
Im always the last to get other mounts and raid drops so im feeling lucky…for once

1 Like

So many of us feel this exact way. This post has over 500 comments. Blizzard we know you are reading this. Do the right thing and put in an immediate hot fix to buff the drop rate for every toon for the rest of this event. We only have six days left for the love of god.

6 Likes

Immediate hot fix. Buff drop rate for every toon, don’t be stubborn. A year to fix this and you only have six days left.

9 Likes

Where’s Chimes? What’s the benefit of this change compared to last year? If a player can have bad luck during the whole event for multiple years… He knew that multiple alts caused burn out but this fix doesn’t fix that. Now, players that really want the mount will create multiple accounts instead of alts… Its a massive rng change, it should have a Dev note, since the fight didnt change, its not fun, so many issues with this grind

5 Likes

I will genuinely be running at least 3 accounts next year. Genius idea, they’ll get an extra 2 months minimum of subscription out of me, maybe more if I decide to go really hard.

Just discovered their entire reason behind the change and the reason we’ll never get the buff we should have got.

Should have seen it sooner.

4 Likes

I’m considering the same, its really fustrated that Devs didn’t care at all. 0 communication with Council members that did post about this for a long time, same on other forum threads. Why a reward Dev told us his perspective last year if there’s not going to be a follow up?

3 Likes

I also considered buying a new account and boosting a toon, but then I wouldn’t have my main on that account. Blizzard you should be ashamed. Respond to us and take action now!!!

In hindsight chimes should have never posted. It was intended though. Scripted and planned by blizzard. His comments secured us collectors to hang on for a full year as they said nothing for an entire year on these promised changes. Then days before the event they announce a single buff once per day. Yup they got us to hang on for a full year and they won’t say anything for another year to keep the subs. It will be another fake promise to make it better but too late to implement this year, the whole we recognize it didn’t work and upset players yada yada lip service

4 Likes

There’s no excuse for them not to respond. Expansion is out. Patch was out. The trading post was out. Heck they even fixed and have more communication and blue posts about the bloody chef cooking event than this 15 year old event!

1 Like

How do we know this boost first attempt works properly? When trading post have so many issues… Its not like the first box is a different item and then alts get the old epic box :thinking: maybe I’m just really fustrated but I don’t trust this fix results with all the recent bugs

4 Likes

The last post i see from them in the forums is from july. Truthfully im not sure they still work at blizzard.

2 Likes

There’s usually dev notes for class balance, pvp balance like all that post about solo shuffle vs 2vs2/3vs3 but there’s always a lack of communication about rewards, they just add really bad reward mechanics and sometimes there’s a change years later when players already invested a lot of time…this happened with Mechadone achievement that received fixes in the middle of SL due to the massive RNG involve or the world boss mounts that I still think that fix was introduced only because Evoker’s bug provided the mounts for a lot of players.

2 Likes

got mine this morning! thanks blizz :smiley:

1 Like

So here’s the thing…
I got it just now but that was not on my first attempt and rather on an alt. Makes me really wonder if the drop rate was changed for the first attempt at all. They honestly should just make this thing 100% drop, it’s so old at this point anyway. But I guess we have to tip-toe around all the “ma prestige!” Andys…

Good luck to people still trying, because I really don’t think they increased the rate for the first try at all.

3 Likes

Day 9. no mount after running 40 alts… :frowning:

5 Likes

I’ve been throwing my alt army at this since… what was it, 2010?

Some years I would do 25 attempts a day during the event, other years as many as 40.

Conservatively I’d guess I have 5000+ attempts under my belt.

Well, this morning the first (lvl 60) alt I went in with got it!

Thanks, much, Blizz.

Bluntly I’d given up hope a few years ago but I’ve been dejectedly going through the motions anyway.

Hope is back! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

based on your sample size of… ?

1 Like

Years of running multiple alts as well as every person commenting here saying they still have not gotten it and all the other threads made.

1 Like