Wyrmrest Accord Discord

So hey, what has happened to the WrA Discord? The only thread I can find is one that has not been active since early 2018. I can’t find any working links to the Discord, and for some reason, myself and everyone that I knew that was in the Discord are no longer members. Did the Discord go down? Were we kicked for some reason? What’s the dealio, yo?

1 Like

The only one was nuked after some drama that made hundreds of people leave. There’s a new one up, and I assume I’m allowed to link it.
x_https://discord.gg/nhYgPEZ

2 Likes

Jesus, what was the drama? And how immature did people have to be to nuke a discord server with such history and so many members?

Drama, the greatest vanquisher to walk the lands, claimed another head for their castle walls.

Yet there are whispers of a new collection of like minded individuals, banding together to proclaim themselves in state of moral synchronization, mayhaps they shall endure the lingering miasma the corpse of their predecessor exudes.

Anyway, here’s the link.
discord.gg/nhYgPEZ

6 Likes

Once, there was an ugly barnacle. And he was soooo ugly, that everyone died. The end.

15 Likes

couldn’t have said it better myself

4 Likes

I am a prophet now.

6 Likes

The new Discord is full of saucy folk with saucy problems. Well worth checking out.

3 Likes

the new discord lets me post possum pictures and maradonia so it’s good A+ i love it

4 Likes

The new discord has a contest where if you beat the mod at a chili cookoff, you become the new mod.

4 Likes

Oh, I guess that means Blizzard nuked both of our 300+ post discord drama threads. And here I thought people just got tired of talking about it.

A solid choice by the moderators.

it’s true this is how i became a mod.

2 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

so how about the chicken i thought the chicken was delicious

3 Likes

i think my lineup in DBFZ is: Hit, Android 16, and Blue Goku after some initial lab time

Someone chose to reopen this thread? That’s a decision they’ll come to regret.

There was a forum bug closing many threads across the forums.

1 Like

Really shouldn’t be shutting down any thread that a specific group chooses to target for the sake of shutting it down.

3 Likes

I’m pretty ok with Blizzard choosing to close any thread that turns into a train wreck.

Also, the harmless character concept thread got locked too, so I guess this is just a bug going around.