Wyrmrest Accord Discord

Yeah, that makes sense to me.

:eyes:

Looks like this thread was one of many that was getting locked because of a rogue forum bug. All is good now.

And this Discord is pretty cool, too.

1 Like

The forum software has become self aware.

2 Likes

It got a whiff of Kazimir and panicked!

i am not stinky!!!

1 Like

That’s what I’ve been telling everyone too :frowning:

Half my post count is gone because of these threads :frowning:

Which class has had the most consistently stylish armor sets?

I think I’m leaning toward Warlocks–they have a hiccup here and again, but overall their themes seem to range between destructive malevolence and unspoken foreboding and usually look pretty good.

Paladins have probably had the most consistently bad.

2 Likes

A thread that was several years old suddenly getting hundreds of replies because of drama should probably not be kept up to be frank.

Same with the new one.

This is subjective. Shamans having best sets are objective.

How about one that’s been up 3 days? Cuz that’s what happened.

1 Like

Err, what?

Considering the forums just moved and the only things moved here were threads active in the two weeks prior, I don’t see how a years old thread is relevant.

1 Like

Warlocks are definitely good.

I think priests are pretty consistently on point, a few blunders but if you play races like humans, undead, dwarves and basically anything that’s not a troll, tauren and now orc. The class sets are almost all solid.

Warriors are another that I think are typically pretty good, same with Deathknights. Agree that Paladins can be pretty iffy, a few good sets here but a lot of ones that just feel so random. I do like the universally hated crystal purple power ranger set from SSC though, especially on non-Draenei.

2 Likes

Nah the original thread was made in Nov 17 and it was still here.

It was still active. So I mean, I guess it was over a year old (not several) in origin, but was still active and relevant right up until its closing.

I’m going to have to go with rogues.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I’m nominating hunters for most consistently bad.

Paladin sets seem to alternate regularly between horrifyingly obnoxious and awesome. Which makes for robust and interesting transmog options.

Hunter sets are like a parade of bland dreariness, with really only the firelands sticking out.

Nothing run by Blizzard is self-aware.

7 Likes

My biggest problem with Paladin sets is that half of them clip horribly on the blood elf male model. I eventually just ended up with whatever this is.

Side note, I also feel like paladins especially suffer from something all classes suffer from, which is that several of the sets only really look good on one or two of the race options. That said, we’ve only had something as bad as the lobster cataclysm set once (tier 11) and honestly I’m grateful for that, at least.

1 Like

You’ll see this line a lot, but considering the mods were hearing first-hand experiences from friends and members of the Discord, it’s pretty disingenuous.

Also it weirdly downplays screenshots.

Like, I’d love to believe that this is all a misunderstanding, but as I’ve said on so many other occasions, it’s really hard to give people the benefit of the doubt when they’re just piling up red flags.

12 Likes