Warlock LF Casual Mythic/KSM Guild

Hi all! Looking for a guild that better fits my times I can play and the people/enviorment I am looking for.
Little bit about me - played since 2008, AOTC in CN, AOTC and 5/12M In Ny’alotha, have 3-4 toons above or near 200ilvl ready to go/gear, Other classes are an option, depending on what they are.
My Monk is fairly new to 60, so it has no logs yet, but my priest does have logs
I can also link UI photos upon request, if needed or desired.
I also have lots of PvP experience, if that’s of any use.
My highest key in BFA was a +20 Waycrest and highest in SL is a +14 MoTS.
Hit me up @ PureBlood#11724 on bnet or Madd#7427 on discord if anyone wants to chat! Look forward to talking to some people! :smiley:

Hi Tasdina! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hi,
My guild ([A] on Magtheridon) just started recently. We’re a small group (10-12) raiding just Tuesdays from 9 to midnight est. We’re semi-hardcore. Casual in the since that we only raid once a week. Hardcore in the since that we each member to bring their A game. We could really use a priest healer, but we’re mainly just looking to meet people who have similar goals.

Let me know if you this is what you’re looking for.

Still searching

Hello!
BiOL is currently recruiting and for 9.1 if you meant raiding interest as well. We have a few key pushers as well… Feel free to check us out and reach out if you feel we fit.
Happy hunting!

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

Still searching

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else.

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

I would like to talk to you about my guild. I added you on Bnet and discord (my Bnet and discord name is iMute). Whichever is more convenient.

We run a mythic and sire skip alt run sundays 9-12EST hmu if interested

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord -
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541
Tahk- Tahk#2844

About Us:
< TILTED > is a returning guild of mythic players with various Cutting Edges throughout their experience. We are currently seeking a few more players to round out a mythic roster for the rest of the tier and moving forward! Our goal is to accomplish CE every tier within a timely manner, but we are not willing to sacrifice our raid environment in order to accomplish these goals. Targeted harassment will never be tolerated!

Schedule:
Tues: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)
Weds: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)
Thurs: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)

Current Roster Needs:

Tanks:
-Closed

*DPS: *
-Boomkin
-Warlock
-Mage
-Havoc
-Enhance

Heals:
-Disc Priest

We are always open to any and all strong candidates so please don’t shy away from applying if you feel we would be a good fit.

Expectations:
Every raider is expected to carry themselves positively. This means don’t attack your fellow raider
Come prepared! While the guild will provide various consumables, you should still show up ready with what you need.
Know the fight: take advantage of external sources such as YouTube videos/guides for each fight before we pull. We will also keep our Discord up to date with the latest guides/information.
Know your class: just like above, take advantage of external sources to know how to play your class to its maximum potential.

Where to Apply:

https ://forms.gle/xMStKUWaEj1byZDv7

How to get in touch:
Dax#12441 (Bnet)
BlackMamba#1909 (Bnet)
Chugs#11757 (Bnet)/ChugsBleach#8587 (Discord)
Draz#11875 (Bnet

If you haven’t found what you are looking for yet and our times work for you, hit me up. Our info is in our guild post: [A] 6/11H <Nightvale> Wed/Thurs 8pm Eastern

Hey there! My guild is 7/10M (Implication on Hyjal - Horde) and looking to recruit some players to ramp up for 9.1. We push keys and play whatever in our free time. We had a late start to mythic and currently progressing on sludge (20%). If you’re interested we’re looking to build a solid base of casual or hardcore players that want to push 9.1 off the bat. We raid Tues/Thurs/Sun at 7:15-10:15 CST, raiders are only required to make at least 2 of the 3 nights and we’ll swap whoever else in. If you’re not into raiding or want to casually raid, we can work with you as well as we prep for 9.1. We are willing to help fund a transfer it it works out as well. Hit me up on BNET jatower#1925 or discord jt0wer#0432

We are currently Recruiting the Following Roles
Healers
Ranged DPS

Our focus is to recruit / rebuild our raid team so that we can hit the ground running for 9.1.

Alpha is an Alliance raiding guild on Stormrage-US looking for dedicated members to fill out our raiding team to progress through Castle Nathria and beyond. We’re looking to recruit any exceptional players (especially Healers) for progression raiding.

We were late starting this tier due to a lack of raiders but now we are started we are progressing well. We are currently Heroic 3/10 and expect to be AOTC in the next month.

What We Need and Expectations

We are looking for mature players that have previous raid experience who are committed to raid two nights a week. We plan to complete AOTC as soon as possible when we can fill our needed spots. We are currently missing a few important raid spots to round out our raid team.

Raid Nights are Friday / Saturday 2030-2330 Server time.

We are currently progression raiding only Saturday due to our raid composition and are using Friday for applicants / alts / gearing.

The main requirement is that you are expected to be available at these times within reason and are working to keep your main in raid ready shape. Shadowlands has several systems that you will need to be keeping on top of in order to be optimal.

Our expectations for raiding in Shadowlands are;

· Must be iLVL 200+
· Must have optimized your soulbinds/conduits.
· Must come to raid with a basic understanding of all the raid encounters for the current tier.

*** We are willing to teach / gear the right applicants ***

For the good of the progression at times members will need to sit a specific encounter. We will get everyone in for all kills eventually; being a team spirited and understanding player is important in raiding progression.

We expect everyone to keep their main lockouts for us.

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803