WW/Ele/Spriest and other roles LF weekday night raiding

Older player looking for a weekday raiding guild who is also active in discord. Prefer raid starting 8-9pm Eastern.

I play:

Monk - all specs but main WW
Shaman - Ele main with resto alt
Shadow Priest
Druid - Balance and can resto

1 Like

Hello Indimonk!

High Latency on Trollbane server is currently looking for dps for our raid team! If you are interested check my post out about our guild here: Raid: T/Th 8:30-10:30pm EST + PvP (rbgs): Wed 8-11pm EST

We always get AoTC and our members like to help get everyone KSM (if players are willing to put in the effort!) We are also pretty active in Discord.

Also feel free to message me in game! Yakella- Trollbane or on Discord : Yakusa#6430

Yea I was looking at that guild but I saw in the raider io logs that you guys dont do mythic raiding. I am looking to get into Mythic, even if cant go all the way

Hey Indimonk!
Check this out and holla if interested.

THE DIGNIFIED, BLADE’S EDGE is seeking:
**A DPS for our AOTC+ raid team and
**HEALER for our AOTC+ raid team
Progression AOTC+ raid team runs Tuesday Wednesday 8-10pm central.
Contact Discord: OlRazzledazl or Bnet: Death #12773

**GUILD PVP DIRECTOR
Contact Discord: Stormy1445 or Bnet: Stormy#1445

As of July 23, 2024 no server transfers are necessary. Any toons can join guilds on any realms.

The Dignified, Blade’s Edge is an active, fun, cross faction, cross realm guild. We are home to aprx 335 different accounts and many alts. Our scheduled events are:
*Casual RBG’s, attend when you want to, for all guildies with a set of any pvp gear at 8pm central time 4 nights a week. We currently have one RBG push team, 2 nights a week.
*Casual N/H raids, attend when you want to, for all guildies meeting min ilvl, Friday and Saturday 6-8pm central time.
*Mythic Monday nights for all guildies so they have a vault if they want one. Otherwise, just watch guild chat for people running them and needing others.
*Every Thursday at 7:30pm central we have old raids and dungeons for mounts and mogs. Open to all guildies meeting character level requirement.
*Monthly gold raffles, *guild parties twice a year, yearly *mog contest, and other fun things.
Anything you’d want in a guild really. Our PvP events will resume with TWW.
Members decide what they want to do and when they want to go. There’s no pressure to do anything (unless on push or prog teams of course). Just enjoy the game.
Bnet: Stormy#1445
Discord: stormy1445

We are planning on dabbling in Mythic raiding if we get the roster for it. Currently we just don`t have the dps roster to fill out a Mythic raid group hence why we are recruiting. Its nearly impossible to do Mythic raiding via pugging which is why we haven’t done it in the past few expansions. We are hoping to change that though during the War Within!

I see. I sent a request to join. I would like to check it outl.

Greetings Older Indimonk!

We are also older players. Oldish? But not old!

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Team-Oriented Raiders that want to push Mythic

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm EST

Hello, I am the Guild Lead and Raid Lead for The Deadmen on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in competing for high level Mythic content, have good listening skills, are patient, and are collaborative. Our goal is to have a well-organized team that communicates well and operates efficiently on the road through Mythic Progression. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment that is welcoming to all!

We are constantly running Mythic+ and higher end keys, doing what we can to make sure we’re approaching all areas of progression within the game. On top of that, our guild is teeming with experienced individuals who are happy to help if you have any questions or make for good company to the already experienced.

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together or playing other games. We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please contact the information below if you’re interested or have any further questions!

Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

Hey!

Raid nights- Weds/Thurs/Monday * 8PM - 11PM EST
M+ night- Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

< I I I > Is currently recruiting for TWW. Our goal for Empire is to build a community of players who are looking for something different. We want to go back to how guilds used to be. We want to make friends, kill bosses, and have fun doing it. We are ready to have fun guild-wide events on nights we aren’t raiding, doing M+ or PVP again. However, this is not a casual raiding guild. Our raid environment is one where we respect each other. We work together as team to be better and you will be expected to do the best that you can. Our goals for TWW are to get AoTC and into Mythic with Cutting Edge in mind. This means that we expect to advance to AoTC fairly quickly, and move on to Mythic difficulty. We will hit mythic hard and get as far as we can.

Our leadership is currently 6/8M Vault, 7/9M Abberus, 6/9M Amir in current seasons and in awakened season. Raid nights are Weds/Thurs/Monday * 8PM - 11PM EST. Monday will be mandatory and used during progression (the first month or two). Afterwards it will be an optional heroic/alt clear.

Healer - We need two healers, a Holy Paladin, Priest, Monk, Evoker, or Druid
DPS - Any dps considered, though we are full on DKs

Recruitment Contacts-
Discord- bubbli , haytred
Btag- Tellu#11210, Haytred#1922