WW Monk LF Guild

So I recently just got my monk to 60 and have been gearing him the last week or so. He is only about 175 ilvl but I can get gear. I have raided as a WW monk for the past 2 xpacs.

www . warcraftlogs . com/character/us/area-52/greatbelly?zone=24&new=true#difficulty=4&zone=19
There is an example of my logs.

I am looking for a guild that will CASUALLY progress into mythic raiding… I don’t have the free time to raid hardcore 3 times a week. CE would be great but as long as the guild doesn’t stop at heroic raiding and puts in a genuine effort to try to down mythic bosses I would be fine with that.

Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri nights are not good for me I have prior engagements and weekends are not great either but daytimes during the week is fine and mon nights.

btag Hostility#11575 to contact me or on here I will check it often.

Thanks for reading.

Hey bud, we’re pretty casual but want to get into mythic raiding as well, let me know what you think. Also, we have people able to change classes around to adjust the build of our raid team.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/asargeras-desperate-few-1010n-310h-lfm-for-aotc-and-mythic-progression/831130