WW Monk LF AOTC & M+ for TWW

Hey folks!

Experienced player looking for friendly group of folks in a “casual core” guild who raid one or two nights a week with later start times and who love to run M+.

Pref start times about 9pm EST (as I am west coast)

If you think you guys are rad and need a hilarious gnome Windwalker with a broody Demon Hunter Alt Hit me up! Would love to get to know new people in the pre-patch.

Discord mellowpete#0687
Btag mellowpete#1757

Hey there Mellowfeet, we would love to add a nice little football…erm, sorry, I mean gnome WW to our team :slight_smile: Vitae Rising is an adult-only AOTC guild on Thrall that raids Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. Outside of raiding, many of our members enjoy running keys of various levels. I’ll leave a link to our spam below and if you’re interested, you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450 or on disc at Fenrirulv.

Good morning Mellowfeet,

We are a small drama free guild/raid group of experienced players looking for a few more dps to join us. We mostly raid, but there are a good handful of us that do M+, mount/tmog runs as well.

We raid Sat/Sun from 6 pm to 8:30 pm (PST)

Feel free to add me on discord (Username: Lewpha) if you think we may be a good fit for you.

Hullo Mellowfeet,

I am with Commit Alpha on Stormrage and we are recruiting for a rad monk such as yourself! I’ll post the link to our full recruitment details in a link below.

We do have a couple of Mythic teams that run in the week. Our Tues/Wed/Thurs team is more CE focused. We also have a Fri/Sat team that is just Mythic focused. We also have an AOTC group on Wed/Thurs. Our times do vary a bit, I noticed you did say 9pm, but our Mythic and AotC teams start around 8:30, and we would still love to talk to see if that is a hard time frame for your wants! Our recruitment officer -Nocthios may send you an invite on discord so you will know it is someone from our guild and you can ask us any questions you have regarding our community and hopefully we will be a good fit for you!

[A-Stormrage] is Recruiting for War Within -Recruiting for Raids, MPlus, and Socials! - Stormrage - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

:smiley: Happy Hunting!

I know I like funny gnomes. That being said maybe check us out?

Greetings Mellowfeet!

We start at 8:30p EST, but if that is doable, check us out!

Wait… how broody is broody, on a scale of 1 to Clint Eastwood?

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)