WTF is with old raid scaling?

Blizzard should never agree with Team Git Gud.

2 Likes

yo blizz change this back this is totally unacceptable

2 Likes

As Ion said, if you can solo SL before expansion, you can solo SL, after…wait

1 Like

The point is it didn’t used to be like this. The stat squish is when running old content got harder.

3 Likes

I farm mecha mogul mounts which now take infinitely more time to farm. Also noticed on my max level 60’s I could queue for bfa dungeons too.

1 Like

Well this happened.

• The drop chances for Son of Galleon’s Saddle, Reins of the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent, Reins of the Cobalt Primordial Direhorn, Reins of the Thundering Cobalt Cloud Serpent, and Solar Spirehawk have been greatly increased.

Would be nice if they would stop ignoring broken old content scaling.

6 Likes

Um yea I just did Mythic Tomb of Sargeras… the bosses are hitting hella harder now?

Did yall apply the 40% damage and health buffs to old content too?

IF so that is so not cool. For soloing. I was excited to gear up my alts with the event gear but it’s like no point since these bosses are now hitting way harder and it’s tougher to survive? Please fix this blizz. I don’t see the point in gearing alts if they just buff the solo content, make them hit harder, and make me pay for more repair bills… and nerf the gold rate by like 800%. Why are some items dropping at like 50 silver at 50 ish item level? And like others dropping at like 130 ish ilvl and decent gold? Did they remove titanforging? This patch messed up mog farming for me.

1 Like

Mythic Antorus is such a pain in the ***, even on my evoker with 252 gear. Very disappointed this has not even been addressed by Blizzard, this content should be TRIVIAL. 10 second boss kills trivial, not 2+ minutes.

3 Likes

Yup.

Legion…the expansion that came before BFA AND systemlands and DF is about to drop soon.

That is 100% unacceptable.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

You can thank bots for that

With how Blizzard has been rehashing old Dungeons to pad the number of M+ dungeons. This could be signs that they will reuse old raids aswell, and have them upscale with added Fated mechanics.

1 Like

I thought these threads were a bit of hyperbole
… until today when i went to do a transmog run of mythic nighthold, even the trash just didn’t want to die

I’m not in old raids to spend so much time beating on trash and bosses. I want to chill and do my nice relaxing transmog and mount runs

2 Likes

i see i missed a thread

This is it folks if soloing old content is where you derived fun it is safe to unsub because we all know what this means…

“* There is nothing to announce right now regarding soloing older raid content, but the team wants feedback if something feels broken when it comes to this old content, especially in older expansions.”

ww w.mmo-champion.c om/content/11031-Dragonflight-Developer-Interviews

Gonna copy paste to other threads…

2 Likes

I tried heroic Antorus earlier. I almost beat the first boss, on my one paladin. Just could not keep up with the healing and I felt the damage done was just weak. I just left in disgust.

2 Likes

It is not hyperbole. Even on beta it is very annoying and sometimes downright problematic…

For the most part, much of what people are complaining about are legitimate complaints. I don’t think people should have to struggle to overcome obstacles in content that is four to five years old and sometimes older. It’s a little ridiculous.

Scaling is a little wonky right now, it may not be the first thing on their radar to fix, but it needs to be addressed. Old content is a huge chunk of many peoples’ playtime, I know it is for me.

13 Likes

Yeah the scaling is all messed up again. I remember this happening just before Shadowlands too. its really frustrating and annoying. I was breezing through mythic burning throne with 280ilvl before the patch. just ran it again and things just did not want to die. last boss even killed me once because i didnt think id have to do the mechanic dance for something that came out 3 xpacks ago. when content is that old it has no reason to suddenly become time consuming again. I was planing to gear up all my alts with event gear and run some raids but now i guess i dont have anything to do.

6 Likes

Yea the old content raid nerfs made it sorta useless to get the catch up gear. Killed my motivation to gear alts.

2 Likes

I had to quit out of mythic antorus, the HP and damage values are ridiculous, many bosses can kill 250+ ilvl 60s with no self healing, and take 3 or more minutes. Complete waste of my time.

Going into DF is when BFA raids should be TRIVIAL. One shotting bosses. The fact that mythic antorus is borderline unsoloable still… I am not staying subbed for this sh*t. I have most of the legion mogs I want.

4 Likes

It is unfortunate but it looks like it is going to take some time before all of this is fixed.