WTF , Bee mount only for Alliance?

First, this is total silliness, what do the Horde get? Nothing lol.

secondly, For all of you Alliance who have claimed how Blizzard is Bias toward the Horde, this is proof to the negative.

12 Likes

You should go read the other umpteen threads on this - people have answered this several times over now. But the short versions - Horde already got 2 Horde exclusive mounts at least one was in at beginning of expansion.

123 Likes

Well your faction didn’t got 6-7 Horse mounts …
If you want that Bee you have to play the opposite ^^

64 Likes

Oh please do tell, because anytime the Horde have got a mount Alliance have gotten their own as well.

4 Likes

I feel like the OP is an alliance alt making a complaint thread because most of the horde in the other bee mount threads don’t care.

I personally am going to get the bee on my alliance, but I do wish it could be ridden by all. Such is WoW.

22 Likes

Fumel, No ((YEs I am the OP)) for some reason it logged me out and then back in and to this character (( a classic Blizzard screw up))

Let me make this very clear… I AM HORDE , I do have this alliance alt obviously but only because I needed to have Both Horde and Alliance level 120 to complete Two sides achievement.

Well, then. Happy bee hunting. :grin:

23 Likes

One is Kua’fon the Pterrodax is the one you get to raise (I have to search for the other one as I’m not as familiar with that one - it was mentioned in one of the other threads though). It couldn’t fly but they added a quest to get it learn to fly in 8.2 according to wowhead:

EDIT: The bee seems to be the equivalent to this one from what we know so far.

8 Likes

… because alliance having to pay 100,000g for the treadblade, while horde got theirs free, totally never happened… :roll_eyes:

27 Likes

As long as the bee mounts are made usable for both sides like Kua’fon and that random green direhorn, I don’t think either faction has room to complain.

Just level a toon of the opposite faction, it doesn’t take long with Timewalking and exp pots.

6 Likes

Right. But Alliance players can still buy their mount, while horde players who didn’t log on during the promotion are SOL. (Reminds me, I ought to buy that ugly slug for my allies.)

10 Likes

Horde gets a lot of sick mounts Alliance don’t get, let 'em have this one.

22 Likes

You want that 30% bonus? Gotta get that bee mount? …The Alliance is waiting for you my friend.

13 Likes

If you want a bee, you have to bee Alliance.

Now buzz off.

(LOL couldnt help myself.)

34 Likes

Rumor has it the bee will not be usable on horde. I hope the rumor’s wrong, but we’ll see. :woman_shrugging:

are you saying that the Alliance didnt get a mount in the same way as the one you show here?

Nope not without letting Blizzard know how I feel first lol

If you’re horde and you want to be seen riding a cute little bee, maybe you should switch sides.

7 Likes

We can complain then if that’s the case.

Until then, it’s an unsubstantiated rumour considering all we’ve got are random datamined strings. It still seems highly unlikely at this point considering it’s the direct counterpart to Kua’fon.

No, they didn’t. They still can use our mounts tho.

5 Likes

That’s what I’m saying. The bee would be the equivalent. Horde also got to do a direhorn

2 Likes