WTF , Bee mount only for Alliance?

Dont think so I would Quit playing if I had to play as a Alliance.

2 Likes

Yes, until the bee mount, Alliance had no equivalent unique mount. Just a stampede of horses.

14 Likes

well if they can ride it thats the same thingā€¦

we cant ride the bee.

Horde got two Horde specific mounts this expansion. A direhorn from Warbeast Kraal, and Kuaā€™fon. Itā€™s fine that Alliance are getting a mount for them. If you want it bad enough, youā€™ll go get it.

While I fully believe ā€œHorde Biasā€ is absolute nonsense, in this situation, this means absolutely nothing because of the reasons stated above. If you want the bee mount, youā€™ll go make an Alliance and go get it.

7 Likes

The alliance could create Horde, and get the mount then use on Allianceā€¦ so its the same thing as having it. But we cant do that with the Bee so its totally different

Alliance characters can ride both this and Kuaā€™fon, even if you need a horde character to earn it. If the bee works the same way (earned by alliance but horde can ride), I donā€™t think many players will get too upset.

6 Likes

No itā€™s not the ā€œsame thingā€. Alliance would like to be able to raise a mount too you know. And we donā€™t know if the Horde can ride the bee yet or not. Datamining isnā€™t 100% accurate or reliable.

3 Likes

And where did you get that information from? All Iā€™m seeing on Wowhead at the moment are the names of the bee mount(s?), and a likely reputation faction attached to it.

If thereā€™s anything to complain about for now until we know more, itā€™s the fact that Alliance would have 1 more reputation that contributes to the Exalted reputation achievement line.

2 Likes

exactly IF it works that way I could care less , if not then thats a different ball game

To be fair youā€™ll likely ride it around for a day to a week and then forget about it anyway.

4 Likes

Soā€¦why complain before you even know if thereā€™s anything to complain about?

8 Likes

I spoke with a Blizzard GM, and also have seen more than a few videos, yes I know youtube dont make it so but I believe Blizzard knows more than enough to say whats going on.

Current evidence points to the Bee Mount only useable by Alliance.

Kuaā€™fon and Child of Torcali, while unlocked exclusively with the Horde, is useable by both Horde and Alliance toons.

Not quite equal.

2 Likes

Not me. I like to make ā€œsetsā€ of mount/hunter pet/companion pet. Iā€™m really hoping Iā€™ll be able to ride the bee so I can make a set of bees. But, if I canā€™t, oh well.

1 Like

exactly my point

Yep this is what happens 99% of the time. You fly around on the new shiny for a couple days, yearn for your ā€œold faithfulā€ mount, and the new shiny gets shoved in the closet to collect dust with your 200 other mounts.

4 Likes

Make an Alliance

2 Likes

While this is true, itā€™s not the riding part I think a lot of people are objecting to. And I think the bee should be rideable on Horde as well. Itā€™s the not being able to experience the game play to get the mount. I personally loved the Cloud Serpent rep in MoP and raising the Winterspring Frostsaber (was bummed I couldnā€™t do the raptor on the Horde individually actually). I will eventually get the Horde ones (I have the direhorn one started but havenā€™t played enough on Horde to finish or get the other quest to drop yet) so thatā€™s not an issue for me. It just would be nice if both sides got to experience the raising a mount quest line.

2 Likes

There is no justification for only one faction getting the coolest mount in the game.

1 Like

LOL
Ok heres the deal, IF Blizzard wants to make the bee usable only by the alliance then they need to make it so the Child of Torcali and the other ā€™ unique mountsā€™ are not able to be obtained by Horde then used by Alliance.