WTB Gold Cap Removal or Increase Please =)

With the recent changes allowing you to transfer characters across servers with gold cap, and the upcoming changes coming allowing gold and items to be traded across any realm, can we keep that amazing QoL going by removing the gold cap please.

I’m not sure how hard it is to implement and I’m sure I’m in the minority… but who does it hurt to increase the gold cap?

I’m sitting at 146m and its kinda annoying to have it spread across 15 different toons…

Can we at minimum add a “0” to the gold cap and make gold cap at least 100m or maybe remove it all together.

The only counter argument is it will affect the BMAH and AH… its simple… keep BMAH and AH capped at 10m, but unrestrict player cap.

Blizzard has had great streak of wins with recent updates so please lets keep this train going. Thanks!

Now officially Bellular approved! ^.^ (Skip to 02:03:00)

5 Likes

You poor thing. How do you possibly manage?

53 Likes

first world problems i know -.-

1 Like

Not even first world problems. Fractions of the 1% of 1% type of problems.

24 Likes

Really? 134m gold? On 13 different characters? Are they all small Vulpera?

I support your thread, but would you mind telling me your daily routine? Where you normally log out? If it’s in a secluded place? Your account number at the Orgrimmar bank?

28 Likes

And here I thought I was rich with almost having gold cap on a single character.

I don’t even know what I would do with 134 million…

Id honestly probably start giving away gold to random people by the hundreds of thousands haha. Go to Northshire and find a new player and just throw them a hundred thousand like its nothing.

8 Likes

gold cap is 10m =(

This is why you tax the rich. They don’t even know what to do with their money other than stock more of it.

21 Likes

The BMAH even more than it is now.

11 Likes

You can send me gold Ill hold it for you :+1:

9 Likes

Take a hint from Illidan, he had rooms filled with blood elves and a gnome.

:rofl:

8 Likes

I can agree with that, but the fact is with the Trading post and all those twitch, amazon, and other promotions. AND the upcoming timeweaving gear, random mounts. BMAH is already becoming irrelevant and being phased out… so ya no reason to worry about that

I can help you store 9.5 million or so, happy to help. :laughing:

3 Likes

False. There’s a boatload of stuff on the BMAH that isn’t a drop or giveaway.

3 Likes

I used to do this back when gold cap was 300k odd gold , go to the starting area give some random newbie 5k gold

yet… but it clearly is being added back into game in various methods? have you read the random mount token from 10.1.5?

The nice thing is that thanks to the mentor program its so much easier to see who is or is not a new player.

1 Like

Who cares? No real reason to up the cap.

3 Likes

[quote=“Luuni-area-52, post:5, topic:1622265, full:true”]

Really? 134m gold? On 13 different characters? Are they all small Vulpera?

I support your thread, but would you mind telling me your daily routine? Where you normally log out? If it’s in a secluded place? Your account number at the Orgrimmar bank?
[/quote].

OMG I found the best, funnest new online internet game.

Write down;

1. Your mother’s maiden name
  2. Your date of birth
  3. Your address
  4. Your pet’s name
  5. Your favorite movie
  6. Your favorite tv show
  7. Your best friend’s name

And you will get an amazing prize! Post this to all your best friend’s on facetwitterblog OR YOU WILL BE CURSED FOREVER AND EVER AND EVERY BY WITCHES, MEAN EVIL WITCHES WHO ARE EVIL AND SAY MEAN THINGS LIKE MEAN GIRLS, BUT WITH SPOOKY MAGIC SPELLS!

3 Likes

Literally none of those transmog items are going to be anywhere but the BMAH. That’s why it exists. Unless you’ve got some proof of those transmogs coming to givewaways, my answer is no.