Wrong level m+ key in vault?

I cleared a +15 Spires of Ascension last week, 8 seconds under the timer. I got a +14 Sanguine Depths key this week. Shouldn’t I have gotten a +15 key, or am I missing something?

A Further Update to Mythic Keystones in 9.0.5

For some reason, my armory is showing my best Spires was a +14, not +15. But you can see the +15 Spires on my Raiderio. Not sure if the issue is related. Running the script in game to check my progress on KSM shows that I have completed +15 spires in time.

unfortunately, not a whole lot can be done here about it. If you think there is an error, you’d be better off posting on the Bug Reports forums to let QA take a look at it.

hey, look, it got moved…

2 Likes

Thanks, looks like it got moved. Everyone who was in my group for this +15 that has checked their vaults also got +14 keys. We found the post here:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/281156#:~:text=If%20the%20Great%20Vault%20gave,message%20above%20the%20Collect%20button.

which says that should not have been possible. All of us looted our vaults last week. It also says GMs cannot change keystones. We’ve all submitted tickets, two of us took our vault rewards and keystones, one opened the vault but did not take the reward, and one hasn’t opened the vault at all. Really hope we can get at least 1 +15 keystone this week from the person who hasn’t opened their vault yet. Really disappointing.