Wrogen Tails Where they at?

I just don’t get why there are ppl against them having tails…like it’s just would be a cool cosmetic change that would make the characters look nicer and all just let there be an option for a tail or not is all I think should happen. The whole against them having a tail makes no sense to me it can only improve the game it’s a minor change but a needed one that just helps them look better.

3 Likes

I agree. Check Chespin’s post history for gems like this:

5 Likes

No I am not lying Chespin you have time and time again come to Worgen threads to attack the Worgen players who make posts. You hate the race and want it removed from the game and have been very vocal about it claiming it hurts your Druid by having Worgen in the game. Your hate for Worgen is well known on the forums and we don’t follow you around to report you, you get reported by others who disagree with your posts. The only time Ive ever reported you was when you did personal attacks on Worgen players and went too far with your posts. You really need to get over your hate for Worgen. Rather it be cause we are furrys which you yourself are or it be cause you just dont like the race for some false lore pretense you really should just give up on it cause Worgen arent leaving.

You have a current post on the druid forums claiming that Worgen, Kul Tir, and Troll druids shouldnt exist… I already responded there with my druid but seriously its unhealthy to hate so much. We don’t like your posts but we dont hate you. Like I said we only report you if you step out of line. Your entitled to your own opinion all you want but there is no amount of you wanting Worgen removed from that game that will ever make that happen.

4 Likes

Chespin is doing a pretty good job right now of showing any reader they don’t have an issue with worgen tails. Their issue is with worgen in general, and their argument against tails here has been like it was in other places when it comes to any worgen related issue: not an honest one. I think we are getting pretty good at exposing it more quickly.

Like, personally I think lightforged draeni and mechagnomes are really dumb and should have been customization options like black night elf eyes. Not a race. And I might make jokes about them, particularly mechagnomes. But never in a million years would I take them away from players, and even though I have my own wants for worgen customization, I’ll say they also have an equal right to a healthy catalogue of customization options, because that is what it is to not be a selfish brat.

1 Like

I said:

and you said:

If someone else went to the other thread would they say I’m wrong? I believe they’ll side with me, the numbers are right there in the OP’s post. Strangely you cannot stand anyone else with with a different opinion you instinctively must stamp it out since you’re unable to compromise.

So instead of ranting else how about you’re actually try and defend your argument how numbers sitting right in your face is wrong?

Where we going?

Worgens don’t have tails. Canon lore writers have specifically said so. There’s nothing to “fix.” Also: there’s a megathread for this.

I disagree. They’d just end up looking like those stupid chibi fox things and Worgen aren’t meant to be cutesy.

Isn’t that make up?

There is more than 50 people who have posted on that thread Chespin you are wrong.

oh I thought it was a hair thing.

IDK, I just use generic whatever on my hair.

Tresume? Ooh la la

Worgen don’t have tails because Worgen never had them. They SHOULD never have them. They are based on skinwalkers. Who classically do not have tails.

1 Like

And no you are wrong. Once again I dont know how you think that Christie Golden who is not a lore writer but just an officially licensed writer of WoW books. Yes she said she pinned the tail on Genn Greymane but that don’t make it official lore that Worgen can’t have a tail. Besides official lore says Worgen are 8 feet tall, but Worgen are only 6’ 10" in game. What is wrong with an optional look for Worgen having an optional tail? Other races get optional things like your very own Night Elves getting to be mages when that is Lore breaking as the arcane turns Night Elves into High Elves. But any time posts start asking for options for Worgen small groups of Furry haters rush in to pretend lore is the reason for no options to ever be given.

1 Like

Give our worgen brothers and sisters tails, Blizzard.

There is nothing to outcry about. Worgen never did. There would be no reason for them to start growing them now.

2 Likes

North American Skinwalkers had tails. Native American lore claimed skinwalkers took full animal form no different from any animal of the field. But please do tell us more why a magical curse can’t be altered in a video game and why said alteration can’t be an optional choice when choices are always better when offered to give more to the players who play the game?

3 Likes

Because that is not how Blizzard designed them, and no. The Skinwalker never had a tail in any story, beyond the full wolf form. The Rougarou of louisiana folklore also has no tail. It’s just a wolf dude. Both originate from American Folklore.

Once again wrong. Concept art of Worgen had tails and guess what concept art is… Its the original design.

So both those images have a tail. Feel free to tell me that isn’t concept art but you will once again be wrong.

1 Like

I think most folks agree the balance of the model looks off without tails.

An option for tails and the og look would be best. More options, more happy players. :+1:

4 Likes

There isn’t a single Worgen with a tail and they have been in the game since vanilla WoW. No.

1 Like