Write your own loading screen tips

Did you know that the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV has a free trial, and includes the entirety of A Realm Reborn AND the award-winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 with no restrictions on playtime? Sign up, and enjoy Eorzea today!

8 Likes

Fire is not for standing in

3 Likes

If you enjoy WoW, stay away from our GD forums. They’ll poison your mind with negativity!

8 Likes

“WARINING: CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS NOT ACTIBLIZZ’S PRIMARY CONCERN, OR ANY CONCERN OF THEIRS AT ALL. YOUR CONCERNS AS THEIR CUSTOMER ARE BEST EXPERESSED BY CANCELLING YOUR ACCOUNT AND NEVER BUYING ANYTHING FROM THEIR ONLINE STORE.”

*NOTE: Proper expression of my dissatisfaction would have been censored so as not to traumatize the poor snowflakes.

Semper Fi! :us:

2 Likes

hop, hop, hop, hop, hop hop, hop, hop, hop.

:innocent:

1 Like

Remember to breathe and drink some water.

2 Likes

I’d like to think they’d add inspirational quotes from pivotal characters such as Captain Cookie!

Captain Cookie, giving a tear-jerking speech to his crewmates after cooking the most delicious soup: Mrglgrglgrgla

So beautiful and majestic

3 Likes

Showering is something you should do more than once a month

3 Likes

posture check

5 Likes

Joking aside, I’d add something like “I see you sitting like scattered legos. Sit straight!”

3 Likes

“don’t rely on bop to save anyone, since everyone can dispel it”

3 Likes

high general rakeesh did nothing wrong.

1 Like

Theotar: “Did I tell you about the time I accidentally entered the Duchess’ mirror…?” honestly I’d make a loading screen message out of half of everything Theotar says
Moonberry: “It’s a cliche plotpoint.”
Herne: “If you mess with Lord Herne, you get lord horn!”

3 Likes

If you accidently pull aggro . . . run the mobs to the tank!

This loading screen has become self aware

I know everything about you.

I know where you live

If the organics comply, they can still serve

We are your overlords

5 Likes

When you learn a profession or secondary skill the button that allows you to perform that skill is found in the Useless Stuff tab of your spellbook.

1 Like

Imports Warcraft II tips

Change your underwear daily, etc…

2 Likes

Not sure if you still can, but you used to be able to edit the loading screen messages in Everquest.
My (at the time) evil flat-mate edited all of mine to say things like “We’re watching you (my IRL name)” “Are the doors locked?” “Check your closet” :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Are you done with these maw walking snakes in this maw walking game ?

1 Like

Wash yer back.

1 Like

Tip#1: "Don’t die"

Tip#2:“When in doubt, blame everyone.”

Tip#3: " ALL CAPS DOESN’T MAKE YOU LOOK SMARTER."

1 Like