Wrathion and Anduin

what about Anduin & Sylvanas? i think this, this would more controversial

Most likely an imitator Imo I have not seen a thread like this in at least a week which either way makes me think the OG got punished.

nah anduin is marrying bolvar’s daughter and thats the end sorry tman.

3 Likes

Is anyone able to confirm that Sylvanas and Anduin are NOT an item in the coming expansion?

I swear if they go the ‘Anduin is in love with Sylvanas’ route, I just might check out of this game for good.

Ew! An R34 fanfiction! Someone grab the anti horny spray

They did sort of set that up in BFA. It would make the most sense from what we have seen in the game. But then there are always those pesky novels that they hide stuff in, so who knows?

Listen dear friend. Using Alts to avoid blocks is against tos. Also spamming the same topics on a weekly basis is against tos.

Also, anduin IS NOT GAY. ITS BEEN CONFIRMED IN LORE.

You’re unwillingness to accept this and post like you have no idea and baiting others, is called trolling.

Muted and ignored.

1 Like

Why is this post flagged?

who said he was

2 Likes

Sorry. But I’m not falling for one of these baiting troll threads. I know this persons motifs as many do here.

Bait title from person who floods forums.
Not baity subject.

I’m not stupid bud and not putting up with it anymore. If you want to pretend like nothing is happening, that’s all you.

1 Like

I’ll be right behind you.

Instead of Malfurian and Tyrande …we’ll get Sylvanas calling Anduin her Little King in her condescending tone.

Anduin will be standing around looking like his soul was in the Maw or at the very least wish it were there.

Or they’ll spend the next few years in the Maw with Sylvanas looking in every nook and cranny searching for her little king, 'cause he’s hiding.

Side quest: Help Anduin escape Sylvanas

i dont know what youre going on about

you made a comment about something nobody even said

you do you though

u rly had to make another thread about this when ur other one died huh. unlucky. who cares. it’s an mmo, the characters are whatever you make of it

Wrathion & Anduin had great chemisty. Good writing, good delivery. It was always fun watching them together.

1 Like

So what’s our favorite neo-puritan Marxist up to today?

1 Like

especially when wrathions fist met anduins face

Archive of our own is that way people :point_up:

How many of these (foul word) are we gonna have to ignore. Ffs mods do your freaking job.

3 Likes

Oh boy, I don’t know.

Even Stevie Wonder can see what you’re doing. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes