#Wrathclassic

And you are just a narcissist who thinks she has the education to diagnose whether someone is insane and has mental problems. I guess I will see you at the doc office later this week lol. Thanks for the diagnosis.

No. I am just some guy who wants permanent wrath classic. And you are just some person who wants people to just magically stop talking about it. Like sorry sis. That isn’t going to happen.

And, what wrath classic general discussion forum. Don’t you think that if there is one, I would be posting this bullcorn on there? So I am posting it here. Blizzard needs to add that back at that point. Because otherwise, I am posting my permanent wrath classic server opinions here.

And you can either A, get the heck out of the way. Or B, Stand there and take it. Because the pro wrath classic players aren’t just going to stop talking about wrath classic because you said so and that our behavior is terrible. So is your behavior. It’s equally stupid and bad.

Like you are acting insane with mental health issues because people won’t stop asking for permanent wrath classic servers. Like what are you going to do about it if it doesn’t stop.

2 Likes