Wrath of the tiger bug

Diago, you are under arrest. hush.

also this is still an active bug halp plz.

Thats Sheriff Diago to you

3 Likes

Sherrif Diago,
You are under arrest… Citizens arrest. Now hush. ^-^

keep this relevant and keep reporting my posts please :smiley:

still not fixed

just like bfa pepelaugh

Forum Code of Conduct

If people are reporting you, its most likely because you’re breaking forum code of conduct. Specifically, if you scroll down to the Spamming and Trolling section, this includes:

I believe by continuously saying, “bump, not fixed” and by posting on different alts, you’re breaking the forum code of conduct.

Hope you get your bug fixed! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Deaw bwizzawd,
pwease fix thiws bug… iwt iws stiww a thing awnd has nowt bewn fixed. I have put in many many tickets senpai, i weawwy wouwd wove tuwu wowwd pvp without having tuwu wowwy abouwt peopwe tewepowting out befowe i kiww thewm.
thank uwu bwizzawd fow weading thiws :heart: uwu have a wondewfuw gawme awnd i weawwy wouwd wove tuwu get bawck tuwu faiw wpvp. Pwease fix :heart: i wiww wove uwu fowevew d-daddy if uwu fix thiws :d

sincewewy,
an avid world pvp’er

1 Like

Not a good look for Brii tonight

seeing guild recruitment posts have people putting Bump on there continuously id say im alright.

Doubt it pepega

eh shrug either way idc. I just want it fixed. If blizzard flags me for too many posts ill know for next time :smiley:

D-daddy Bwiwwiam, I totawwy agwee wif dis buwg being fwixed owo. These nyaughty bwood ewf men keep abuswing deiw howde pwiviwege uwu! It’s suwpew uwnfwaiw how de suwpeweiow Awwiance don’t have a swimiwaw expwoit f-fwow youw to equwawwy abuwse uwu!

Paws up fwow Bwizzawd to fwix de fwiwthy Kimbuw expwoit UwU!!

4 Likes

poggers

time to report post #4

I’ve never seen this bug tbh – how can you possible know where the person went ? They might have taken a que pop. b-b-but it looks like the alliance are just upset that their lowbies get ganked with warmode on…

NEWSFLASH: Turn warmode off. Easy and simple as that. UwU

Bugs that need to be fixed:

Druid flight/land form while being netted. 

Thank you blizz!

2 Likes

Hi Warllyz,
funny seeing you here O.o

Oh I did. Others need to as well though.

The commander himself is typing! Everyone salute!

3 Likes

Please maintain focus on the main topic of the thread. Players are still using this exploit including all Horde within this thread. We’re not asking for people to be banned or to leave the game, we’re just asking for fair playing conditions in WPVP.

Thank you.

3 Likes

OOH! The COMMANDER! It is an HONOUR for you to grace us with your presence today.

4 Likes