Wrath of the tiger bug

theres a quest in voldun horde are using to instantly teleport out called wrath of the tiger. you remove it from your quest log and it teleports you to voldun. horde are using this to kill lowbies and teleport out instantly preventing other people from killing them. fix this weve reported this daily with 0 response from blizz

12 Likes

bump… cus this still isnt fixed -.-

3 Likes

This bug has been active since launch, please investigate.

2 Likes

All you people do is whine and whine. Its a legit way of escaping, like using a Potion of Deepholm.
Just get over it and quit whining on the forums like a 4 year old that isn’t getting a spoonful of sugar out of the jar because his mom said no. If you don’t like us using a legit method of escaping, just quit. We won’t miss any of y’all, trust me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Give up, blizz doesnt care about wpvp or player griefing. Unless it abuses current PVE content youre not gonna see a change anytime soon. Good try with the lowbie nonsense though

3 Likes

They fixed the Dalaran exploit, They’ll fix this. But you are correct, It doesn’t matter. By the time they do fix it, You will have three more exploits ready and up your sleeve.

The whole argument that a Paladin can bubble hearth and you can meld and deepholm potion doesn’t carry water. Both of these methods of escape can be stopped in a PVP fashion (Magic Banana/Mass Dispel) and finding someone melded is even easier. Using this exploit to escape WPVP combat, along with the ability to take queues in mid-combat gives you a 100% foolproof escape rope that no one will have any chance of stopping once you use it. This gives the exploiting player an extremely unfair advantage.

You can keep using the exploit, and I hope as many people as possible learn of it, and begin using it. Like last time, The sooner it becomes a larger problem than it already is, the sooner Actiblizz will have to take action. I don’t want to see anyone banned, but I do want to see unfair advantages taken from players like these.

Thank you for contributing.

7 Likes

by “legit” means of escaping you mean utilizing an exploit.

3 Likes

I don’t see how utilizing the ability to abandon a quest is “exploiting” but if that’s what it is in your eyes guess I cant change your opinion.

1 Like

keep this relevant fix this quest

3 Likes

Have you tried turning off warmode, you won’t have to deal with dying or any world pvp unfairty, that way you can complete world quest in peace and the horde wont bother you.

Besides the Shade because of our relationship, this bug needs to be fixed, there are many other quest bugs as well. Just the number of people that abuse them are so small its hard to consider a huge impact on blizzard radar, not to mention the small world pvp community. this really affects those that try to solo world pvp and not really those who roam in giant raids though!

8 Likes

Fix the druid net bug while you’re at it

8 Likes

For a group of players who cries about “bugs” and “exploits”, they sure allow their members to use them without issue. If you want the proof, let me know. I took a bunch of screenshots.

5 Likes

this somehow went from a bug report thread to some other wpvp community and its cringe lords posting in here because they don’t want it removed ig.

4 Likes

Well, QA won’t care about any of that. They just look at the bug report and decide if it needs to be given to the developers to fix. They’re not distracted by the arguments pro-or-con about any particular game behavior.

Still not fixed. Fix this bug

2 Likes

BUMP.

This is still not fixed.

2 Likes

ill be posting videos of this being used as well shortly. horde use it to kill low lvls and quest givers for hours every day then use it to teleport out and never die to the alliance defending the cities because of it

3 Likes

i mean ofc they won’t, but ive never seen a group so sperg-like they’d come to some random thread, mass flag a post, and then like deny it even exists lol.

i thought it was fake at first then i tried it, good stuff to use as a horde player.

4 Likes

really hope they fix this

1 Like

Still not fixed!

1 Like