Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated January 9

Another patch and no fix for the Character Name Change problems. Wonderful…

still waiting for that announcement that RDF is back. youre continuous need to disregard your player population is causing population problems already. already have raid loggers on maladath. your layers are making world seem completely empty. only time i see any decent number of other folks is when they are out for holiday daily, camped out afk at flight points or auction house in capital cities. your are killing your game with lack of rdf.

I don’t understand why vanish for rogues hasn’t been fixed? Why do you ignore us :frowning:

Any word on class change?

any word on RDF being added?

Here is the hotfix that went live today in Wrath Classic:

OCTOBER 31, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Fixed an issue where Beaming Earthsiege Diamond was also increasing current mana by 2% instead of only maximum mana.

Cool. Now please hotfix fire elemental totem to allow it to reset like any other raid CD.

3 Likes

ok but DK meta gem weaving is fine huh?

still no fix on pets health being lowered to 20 % every time you dismount off a flying mount.

2 Likes

why? it’s 10 minutes. Cooldowns 10 minutes or higher don’t get reset cds. Even army doesnt get reset and that’s 5 minutes. Lay on hands doesnt get reset and that’s 13 mins with talent and glyph

1 Like

Thanks for quickly addressing and fixing an “issue” that was beneficial to players yet again. Make sure to take your time on pets spawning half dead and the thousands of DK bots plaguing every server. NBD.

2 Likes

Can we please have an update or signal the Name Change service is being fixed?

As far as I know this problems has been a thing fir at least 22 days now.

Here is a related thread in the bug submissions: Name Change BUGGED - #26 by Tacvi-whitemane

no RDF YET? still waiting for the announcement.

2 Likes

If rebirth can get reset on a 10 min cd then a 5 min glyphed ability can get reset.

Brez gets reset. Heroism gets reset. Blizz’s reasoning was that sitting around waiting for CDs “didn’t feel particularly engaging and could have a very negative effect on motivation and morale during progression raid nights.”

Yet here we are, waiting after sarth+3 wipes for things like army and fire ele. This problem will only become more apparent as ulduar hardmodes become available. Blizzard has the ability to nip the problem in the bud but they’re sleeping.

3 Likes

Here are today’s hotfixes to Wrath Classic:

NOVEMBER 1, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Art
    • Several ability’s animations and visual effects should now be displaying correctly (i.e. Will to Survive and Divine Storm).
  • Character
    • The Tauren Endurance racial bonus now works as expected.
    • Fixed an issue where sometimes after a name change there are some areas in-game where the previous character name shows up.
  • Classes
    • Fixed an issue where Shamans could summon more than one elemental at a time.
  • Player versus Player
    • Losing a Random Battleground at max level will now correctly reward zero gold.
  • User Interface and Accessibility
    • Fixed an issue where some areas in the game would sometimes show your previous character name after a name change.

So is endurance 5% total health instead of the garbage 5% base health now or was the racial not even giving us that pittance?

Any word on the crackling audio bug that still plagues some people, that started during pre-patch?

So you have time to nerf a 200 DPS maximum bug but still can’t allow Fire Elemental Totem to reset like all other 10 min or less CDs (5 min glyphed).

4 Likes

Aww I didn’t even think to try summoning both of them. They always nerf our fun.

I thought it was strange that I could summon the second one b4 the 2 minutes was up on the first one, just didn’t make anything of it or tried testing it further.

1 Like