Patch notes?

Of course it’s going to happen. Look at every other Tuesday with maintenance. Sure, most of those also don’t include patch notes, but this Tuesday it definitely means they’re adding RDF. Blizzard has been EXPOSE.

More is done during maintenance than applying patches. There has been weekly maintenance with and without patches since the beginning of the world.

Halloween ends. The day of the dead and pirates day needs to be added. Its tuesday for 18 years its been maintenance probably 3/4 of the tuesdays in those 18 years didnt have patch notes.

Sure but why no patch noted about the event? Doesn’t make any sense!

An event isnt a patch. Why would there be patch notes?

there you go

1 Like

I already read that bro. I’m talking about today.

what makes you think there was a patch today? just a random guess or

There’s a patch every Tuesday. It’s maintenance.

i don’t think you know what a patch is

1 Like

Lol bro we are never getting RDF…

Keep dreaming.

Because you have a in game calendar that can tell you what is coming. Like next week the thanksgiving event will be patched in.

I think there was only a single fix but otherwise it would be to take out an assets for the hallow’s end event.

You dont know what a patch is do you?

A patch is maintaining Tuesday’s. That why they reset the servers.

server maint does not mean patch, it means restarts, hotfix, etc. usually just restarts.

But why not give us notes! Makes no sense.

troll detected
or insanely dense

They did give us notes! They’re right there above the Oct 31st hotfix. They clearly wrote out all the things they changed today with maintenance.

That was yesterday’s notes. Not todays.