It’s official, Wrath is on maintenance mode

We had a blue post today. As well as 5 days ago and 9 days ago. While sure blizzard is being quite bad with communication it dosent help your point to make stuff up.

As a note every one of those talked about issues in the game the exact thing you claimed no info on. They just avoid the big issues and the stuff people really want info on. That is massively different than no blue posts thou.

The facts Condemn blizzard already making stuff up only makes blizzard look better as once you start lying about then there other flaws also look better as may also be made up.

Talking about the bots would of been a much better thing to focus on that making up a claim of no blue posts in months with is just outright not true.

15 Likes

I read the blue posts and they addressed virtually nothing of substance, PR posts don’t count. I want actual solutions to very real problems, we’re a month in and this game is losing more players than New World.

Stop trying to cap for Blizzard and try to learn the difference between a response made to keep people quiet vs. a response that actually addresses something of substance.

13 Likes

Nothing of substance is massively different than not addressing anything. While each of the posts in question directly mentioned a fix that did happen to a ingame issue just minor issues no one cares about.

Fact is the op is incorrect and by quite a margin by making a claim they have not made any blue post about in game issues. There is a few over the last month and pre that as such making stuff up only hurts your claim and makes blizzard look better.

I vary much no the difference between the two types of posts from blizzard and haven’t once here caped for blizzard.

I have called out your issues as your issues is what’s helping blizzard here. You are the one making blizzard look better by making false claims. False claims only end up making them look better once shown as false. Stick to what is accurate that alone already makes blizzard look vary bad. No need to make it sound worse as that only makes them look better once corrected. As calls into question the validity of all other claims.

4 Likes

This is because PR is designed to obfuscate the reality that they have no solutions.

Gold is hilariously cheap on every server bots overrun every BG and overworld zone farming and there are still bugs from the beta that have not been fixed not to mention Arena participation has dropped to an all time low due to gear rating that should’ve also been addressed already. Let’s also go ahead and talk about how RDF is not in the game either despite months of complaining and protesting and polling, let’s also go ahead and mention the fact that NONE of this and I mean NONE of this was addressed in any recent Blue post.

Idgaf if you want to sit here and nitpick every last word I say, but this game is dying and you’re going to quit too when everyone else leaves.

11 Likes

And?

Non of that is relevent to what I said. I never once said the game is not dying or that blizzard dosent have there issues in fact I outright said they do.

You making false claims is the issue as by doing so you are helping blizzard to look better and are only making the issue worse.

Accurate claims are important when raising issues. Fact is blizzard has made statements and has fixed bugs just nothing major.

That’s not nit picking. Nit picking is trying to pick between two things of similar levels. You on the other hand are turning day into night. There is a massive difference between no blue posts at all on game issues and them making quite a number just not on the issues you want. That’s not nit picking each of your words in fact not even picking out your words. Picking out one of your fundamental claims in your post.

1 Like

Here’s the last blue post:

This doesn’t address:

• Massive botting on every server/RMT being more relevant than both Vanilla or TBC
  • RDF
  • Arena
  • Major bugs since beta (Warlock/Hunter pets spawning at 20% HP, etc.)

Or any of the other plethora of issues.

So far in the past month they fixed a stupid mana helmet meta gem swap and that dumb warrior fiery weapon enchant and THAT’S IT.

These people literally do not even work on Classic development anymore.

I and many others will continue to believe development for Classic has completely stopped until they actually show up and do something that makes the game overall better.

I do not give a solitary sht about random bug fixes every 2 -3 months that no one asked for or cares about.

17 Likes

And?

Never once said it dose address any of those do learn to read.

It dose address a issue in the game something you claimed there is no blue post in months addressing a issue in the game.

The vary post you just linked dose address a issue in the game making your claim false.

If you said they haven’t addressed a major issue that would of been fine which is massively different than claiming no game issue was addressed.

By making a false claim you have taken away from your post and as such called into question every claim you made. This only serves to make blizzard look better as can more easilly shrug of claims as more false claims being tossed out.

1 Like

Dude you literally don’t read anything I type, you wait for me to respond and salivate from your mouth and drool a response out on your keyboard.

You and I will NEVER see eye to eye on this one, I do not care about your opinion or thoughts on an issue I have already made up my mind on.

Go cry to someone else, I want results not flowery PR talk.

2 Likes

Meanwhile, hunters and locks have been looking for a blue post concerning the pet health bug for A YEAR.

6 Likes

Meanwhile, they fixed a stupid mana meta gem swap that someone reported on Reddit 2 days ago and missed every other major game bug and issue that people have been bringing up for months.

This Classic team is a clownshow.

9 Likes

No we won’t see eye to eye am I’m not a lier.

I don’t make false claims something you obv seams to like to do. And as such make yourself rather worthless in the regard to bringing up issues. As your issues are easy to sweep under the rug as other false claims. Once you make one your creditabilty is shot.

Accurate claims are key to making complaints.

Yea they have and as said blizzard has been quite bad at communicating. Non the less fact is they have made posts unlike the op claims.

Glad we can agree, i’m not reading anything you say anymore. You’re just another clown in the Blizzard circus for me to sit back and enjoy.

I want to see results, NOT your opinions on why the results aren’t happening. Try harder.

9 Likes

Where? There is a new report in the bug forums almost daily. It’s been bug for a year. A year. Show me where they addressed this.

12 Likes

If you want to see results you would make a complaint that can’t be easily brushed under the rug. Yours in rather easy to as it can be discredited via the first claim. Once you make a false claim your post ends up rather worthless.

He’s Blizzard’s lawyer, he’ll pull some random blue post where they vaguely mention they’re working on bug fixes and claim that they’re working on it.

If I want to see results, I will make posts like this. I don’t care what YOU think.

6 Likes

Loook all over you see hunters and warlocks making requests dailly int he bug report fourm as you said.

I agreed with you. Ya they have been looking.

Where have they indicated they are looking at this specific issue? Quote the blue post, i’ll wait.

5 Likes

You need to learn to read. Not once in that post dose it mention blizzard looking at that issue.

You didn’t quote a SINGLE Blue quote this entire thread, are you okay bud? I’ll wait for you to gather your thoughts, go show me your quotes.

5 Likes