People complaining about bots what do you mean
lots of good fixes, some unwanted things, now how about adding RDF that so many people are arguing FOR on the forums? you know, the so called community you say doesnt want it… the community of pro rdf’ers that are fighting hard to get you to notice their posts and do whats right by putting it in the game .
Any thoughts on fixing the one bug that we reported thousands of times, TYPHOON the balance druid spell causing the esc key to be useless when used in certain terrains, and disabling auto attack?
Terrible change! Seems like you want players to buy gold with a move like this or are you planning to add a classic wow token?
Nobody wanted this change. What is the point of this?
These changes are absurd and meanwhile the dungeon finder is missing from WotLK “classic”.
why dont they make a server that has RDF and A Server that has group finder for one’s that dont want RDF?
Here are today’s hotfixes for Wrath Classic:
SEPTEMBER 27, 2022
Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- The maximum amount of in-game currency that can be transferred to another realm is now 500g for player-characters at levels 10-30, 2,500g at levels 31-50, and 25,000g at level 51 or higher.
- Players who enter a battleground while mounted on a flying mount or while shapeshifted into Flight Form will now return to their flying mount or shapeshift form upon exiting the battleground.
- Fixed an issue where skill level requirements were not enforced when casting the Skinning spell from your spell book.
- Fixed an issue causing Wartook Iceborn to sometimes disappear during the quest “Across Transborea.”
- Fixed an issue in “The Battle for The Undercity” where King Varian Wrynn was attacking an NPC that should not be part of the event.
- Fixed an issue with the quest “Mission: Plague This!” where Greer Orehammer would not offer another flight to players who already had Orehammer’s Precious Bombs in their inventory.
- Fixed an issue with “The Last Rites” quest where a player could cause Thassarian to become stuck under certain conditions.
- The Dark Iron Brewer in Blackrock Depths will now correctly drop his Mug of Dire Brew when sufficiently drunk. Bottoms up!
- Nightbane no longer requires completion of the associated questline and can now be summoned by any player using the Blackened Urn object on the balcony.
- Grauf should no longer regenerate to full health when flying off if it is not killed within a single pass during the Skadi the Ruthless encounter.
- Slad’ran should now appropriately stop summoning snakes upon death.
You still haven’t fixed the bug with druid typhoon disabling the escape key. Please prioritize this ASAP.
Im stuck in a phased version of UC and Org after battle for Undercity. Its not fixed for Horde
Huge numbers of players are literally stuck with a bricked phase of org and UC with no NPCs cause the Battle for Undercity quest is so monumentally bugged as to be a literal trap for players. How is it possible such a bug was allowed to go live?
because there more focus on fixing things they think is a prob. not the real problems
Battle for Undercity horde side in a literal clown fiesta state, Org+UC perma phased and completely unusable, Brewfest dailies+tokens phased. How does something so utterly broken make it to live servers and then still not rectified, how long do players need to have their capital city unavailable?
Glad to see you’re fixing Battle for the Undercity for the Alliance… what about Horde? We better get some compensation for missing out on Brewfest dailies. Such BS…
ah yes, I hope that with this change you never open transfers from old realms to the fresh ones! Unless you’d like to kill the fresh server economy entirely! which I’m sure you do
SEPTEMBER 28, 2022
Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- Northrend Adventuring Supplies now have a chance to award ore, leather, cloth, herbs, and gems. Reduced the number of consumables awarded from the supplies.
- Developers’ note: We received feedback that the bonus rewards for quests were too frequent, too lucrative, and too targeted at consumables produced by Alchemists, and are making changes to reduce the quantity and increase the diversity of items awarded by these bags. There is still a chance to drop consumables, but also a chance to drop ore, leather, cloth, herbs, or gems.
- The door that closes when starting the Skarvald the Constructor and Dalronn the Controller encounter will properly open again once they are defeated.
You guys do realise that below 80 if where this is badly needed along with LFD, there is just not enough people to run these so people are missing out on all the low level dungeons etc, please for the love of everything good, fix this!
great change. Felt pretty bad being an alch and knowing flasks drop…
Can we ask the real question, why have you added these bonus rewards for quests full stop? They weren’t required at all.
I recall getting maybe a handful of them in original LK
Typhoon? Having to log out and back in every 8-10 minutes because my client is broken is not fun.
Bag changes are good.