Boxes Nerfed For NO REASON?

It was making alchemy completely useless… of course it got nerfed

There very much was a reason, it was destroying alchemy for anything beyond flasks or transmutes within the first week.

Dungeon farming up to 77, we had several dozen stacks of elixirs. Within the first 2 days of launch elixirs were selling on AH for less than vendor price. That’s comically bad…

Last time i checked they only nerfed quest boxes and the tank/healing boxes stayed the same

That’s a lot of boxes still.

Just clarification, did they change something again today? Because late last night after the questing box nerf, the tanking dungeon box seems to be the same as before (sample size of 1)

It was a tons of consumes sure. But a lot of them were consumes that were useless to my class as well.

OH thanks blizz for that mana pot.

Plus it affected alchemist selling those pots.

If they did make a change to the dungeon box rewards (tank/heal) then it is probably minor, but the questing boxes are definitely changed.

It’s also possible it’s a bug and not intentional by blizzard, we really don’t know what their intentions or state of affairs is on the box criticism.

Not sure what the point of these posts are? Glad your chair was soaked with sweat and you did very well. Normal players have like 6 boxes and get screwed over as usual.

Also I’m not spamming dungeons with randoms now so grats kids.

Now u are getting raw materials to sell to buy those elixirs and potions. Tanks and healers woe is me i dont get free stuff no more. Another bad move by blizzard because now people feel entitled.

People complained about the amount of consumables that they gave, when blizzard fixes it… People complain… Just can’t win

classic blizzard…it was too much yes everyone agrees. but now its nothing…always the extreme. we cant have the middle

I think the boxes at like every third quest was the problem. I think they were fine for tank/healer encouragement but I went through dozens of them just questing. That was too much.

So, because you’re a casual and personally weren’t getting stacks upon stacks of consumables… we should just accept cratering the economy for alchemists?

I don’t get why people are mad about this. Even if you get a singular piece of ore, that likely goes for multiple times more gold than all of the consumables you were getting. As again, we hit a point day 2 of the expansion where vendoring consumables would earn you more than selling them on the AH.

So let me get this straight, people were getting free stuff, stuff that was quite useful, and everyone complained?

1 Like

tanks and heals go through consumes in their normal line of work. It was just an offset, a subsidy

BS

I would prefer a decent sum of gold (Like 10-20 while leveling and like 30-40 for doing a heroic.) and few bonus badges instead of pots or similar items to be honest.

A few bonus badges would be crazy OP

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.