Wrath of the Lich King Classic: Flying in Northrend

Wrath of the Lich King Classic: Flying in Northrend

Learn how to earn your cold weather wings in Northrend.

View Full Article

1 Like

Please announce RDF for wrath, also communicate about pre-patch, if it won’t be ready for a while just tell us that.

31 Likes

Please announce RDF. Even if it’s only for 70 and below; it’s such a great tool for alt leveling. If you truly cared about the community, you’d be taking steps to encourage alt leveling, not discouraging it.

33 Likes

Announce prepatch please.

16 Likes

Not gonna lie - as soon as I saw the post (before I read it) my first reaction was “Oh no - what are they going to change now?”

15 Likes

gross, stinky nty

No RDF for Wrath! For the love of god plz no. If you people want that style of game download retail WoW and enjoy the toxicity of that environment there.

6 Likes

Glad were keeping Tome in phase 1. Now lets announce pre patch date :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Do alts have to be on the same WoW account, or the same BNET account for Tome of Cold Weather Flying? Ex: I hit level 80 on “WoW 1” character on my BNET. Can I mail a Tome to my alt on “WoW 2”?

Where’s my LFD, Brian?

10 Likes

Easily the weakest argument against RDF lmao RDF is a wrath feature, we aren’t asking for some random retail feature like LFR and transmog. Weirdo response

19 Likes

Anyone opposed to LFD in the expansion it came in is a troll. They can go buzz off to Era or SoM if they want their no LFD game.

16 Likes

From my experience in the original, same battle.net account worked (long time ago though and things may have changed under the hood).

1 Like

The only thing more toxic than RDF is not having RDF … people getting not invited because they play a certain class or don’t have great gear.

If you like toxicity, not having RDF is the way to go! If you like an adult experience, RDF is the obvious choice

18 Likes

RDF hasn’t been relevant since Legion, so the “Go play retail” quip is cringe and very wrong.

12 Likes

@Blue - Idea for the dev team (will allow for earlier Fresh and subsequent higher subscription $)

Add a WOTLK classic option within client, open fresh realms running prepatch – TBC classic realms can get prepatch at later date.

Opportunity to capture 2/3 months of subscriptions if you act now :stuck_out_tongue:
<3

1 Like

Notice how the Tome of Cold Weather flying is in Classic Wrath right from the start? That was added in 3.2.

So, once again, these anti-lfd posts talking about how dungeon finder wasn’t added until later don’t have a leg to stand on.

13 Likes

Trolling at its finest.

1 Like

when fresh?

4 Likes

Well thank God you posted this instead of some useless information like the date of the prepatch or Fresh Servers. This flight information is something that is not available anywhere else and is surely helpful.

Thank you for increasing communication. This is clearly what we meant.

Question: Do you get dual spec from your class trainer?

6 Likes