Wrath community is toxic as heck

The whole world is toxic these days, game is just a mirror of reality

1 Like

It was 100% by accident but i only had time for a single dungeon so it was ethire a dumb mythic plus or no dungeon at all, and all i got from it was more proof of how terrible they are

Didn’t you already start or contribute to a thread about how toxic WoTLK is or something similar? How many more times are you going to come to the forums and complain. Seems like there is a commonality in your runs that creates issues.

Here let me refresh your memory:
Why has wrath become so toxic? - WoW Classic / Wrath of the Lich King Classic Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

I mean, I wouldn’t say that this is a proper representation of the WotLK community as a whole, I don’t act like that and the only reason I’d kick someone is because they’re AFK.

As a net, I think the world is heading to a healthy place, its just easier to see all the rot and problems. Its easy to think the world is going downhill when all you look at are news stories who make money by intentionally making people angry. The more people click on a headline, the more money they make, so they are in the business of keeping you clicking and keeping you angry.

I’m sorry you ran into some toxic people… It happens all the time in life. Wow is just people who don’t socialize outside of the internet typically…

So it’s very common for these folks to become keyboard warriors or trolls much faster than how people would behave right in front of you…

Tanking 5 man content requires more than just digital thick skin… It requires mental toughness also… Blaming a healer or a Tank or a poorly geared DPS is all par for the course…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.