Wrath Classic: The Joyous Journeys 50% Experience Buff Returns

FYI: SWTOR sells, for real money, xp boosts. It also rewards grouping by increasing xp while in a party.
Just saying.

1 Like

But he’s right. No one actually levels when its not on. Privilege is a weird term. ngl

2 Likes

Thats mis-information. Lots of players lv alts when JJ isn’t running.

LEAVE THE BUFF YOU GREEDY TURDS
There’s NO reason to remove it

7 Likes

I was having so much fun leveling this character. It’s a bit of a slog without JJ because we’ve done this plenty of times already.

3 Likes

I can’t stand leveling. I’ll just play something else instead.

1 Like

It makes absolutely zero sense to turn this off BEFORE the patch, if ever. Leads me to believe you are turning it on and off selectively to increase subs. That would be cheap.

4 Likes

Ideally, if they were smart, they would bring RDF+JJ buff with this patch. I am sure that would bring many people back.

If they do that i will not even complain about the 6h+ queues to log into the game.

2 Likes

im betting on RDF coming out when it did the forst time. i imagine we will see it go live when icc drops. it came out with the 5 mans if i remember right.

1 Like

The problem with this is that you have to play a Star Wars game with a terrible art style and a really bad engine.

2 Likes

Please leave it on!!!

3 Likes

ok just bring it back now please, it takes too long to level without it

3 Likes

You mean without RDF. They should compromise and bring JJ back since they are being block headed.

1 Like

I got baited into thinking they’re bringing it back randomly when I saw this at the top of the feed.

1 Like

yeah people be necroing threads

See ya!

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

pls

Bring it back cheers

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.