Wrath Classic: Surviving the Zombie Infestation and Scourge Invasion

Blizzard, despite the testimonial of self-flagellants, try to become aware that the bulk of your audience doesn’t put quite the amount of stock in video game achievement as this particular zealot. The vast majority just want to log in, relax and have some fun and leave the work for…well…our jobs.

Put RFD back in your plans for Wotlk Classic and show us you have not forgotten the name of the company is Blizzard Entertainment.

9 Likes

Could we get more information regarding fresh servers, please? Things like server names and types, and whether or not we’ll have a date for name reservations. Thank youuuuu. :blush:

1 Like

And you dont speak for them?

Never once claimed too.

This is a good answer.

It’s nice to see the creativity of those who play the game to have fun.

3 Likes

So in my post you replied to:

“You can still do it and not use the tool” then players taking the easy route are still going to diminish what it means to have leveled to level cap taking the harder road. Getting to level cap will essentially mean nothing anymore, when it used to mean something i.e. the classic era.

Appealing factors that drew the player base to go back to what was the Classic Era is that WoW used to be a game where things weren’t handed to you.

But yes hypothetically to practice what you’re saying if the tool were implemented and I chose to not use it. What ramifications would entail from that to me?

Well the fear of accomplishment across the board on leveling to level cap in addition to grinding for dungeon loot would effectively mean close to nothing as it is trivialized through the practice of convenience.

Me getting a cool weapon or trinket from a dungeon means nothing cause I could have grind a dungeon through RDF for a day and got it. Me getting level cap means nothing because now that just means I could have done the convenience tool of automated a dungeon.

It turns the practice of entering and participating a dungeon into a now mini game within this mmorpg where I am wanting to play an mmorpg. Not a glorified Mario party or other game with mini game examples.

Accomplishments don’t stand alone to just myself, but also acknowledging the efforts and accomplishments of others. People that I know in my guild have 8-12 level 70s and they did all of that without RDF, and that to me is just such an impressive feat to have accomplished. Whereas hypothetically implementing RDF, now those feats my friends have accomplished by leveling the harder route are on paper purely diminished because then people could on surface level begin to speculate they simply grinded RDF.

When it effects perspective of achievements in a game where I used to see players that have badass gear or badass amounts of toons with good gear. That was recognizably impressive, and introducing RDF sorely undermines that entirely.

7 Likes

U and your boys keep saying “we”

2 Likes

The squeaky wheel gets the grease, unfortunate but that’s how this works.

Cool, do not use portals, summons, flight paths, or mounts then.

Stick to your guns.

Didn’t even read the rest.

15 Likes

People not realizing that a hamster wheel that gives too many rewards too fast is not good.

Living in a world where you can reach level cap in 10 hours is not fun for anybody.

1 Like

Your almost there keep trying… oh wait ah your still reaching

1 Like

It’s spelled “you”

And I did not ever say we. At least never on purpose. I speak for myself and myself only.

However, I do know where to put a server specific post :wink:

Move along little one. Nobody got time for this pettiness.

With how often these purists complain about convenience they almost go hand and hand with wanting to remove flying back before tbc launched. A failed push obviously. I better not be seeing any of these convenience people flying.

got my character up top so she can watch the death spread lol

1 Like

I’m 30 years old, I have a full time job, and I have family and friend real life obligations. Despite my busy real life schedule. I feel this strongly about RDF not being included, because I think it psychologically impacts the entire player base whether you choose to believe that or not. That is my view point and why I am in support of RDF not to be included in Wrath Classic.

Use LFG Tool that they’re implementing. It’s a great compromise on easily forming a group, prevents you from having to spam global chats, but also doesn’t teleport you to the dungeon. Best of both worlds.

6 Likes

It’s ok, we’ll be watching you not get RDF. Perhaps you can go cry about it in another thread though.

2 Likes

Not a reach. He doesn’t want convenience for convenience sake.

So don’t use the conveniences.

Conversely, don’t have to use RDF if he doesn’t want to use RDF.

Keep coping bud, how many instances have you ran today for randoms? Why are you even on the forums right now, we’re both on Mankrik, and /4 is popping rn. Get in there and do what you said you would do.

6 Likes

I agree… the pettiness of the people high on hopium for rdf who swarm every blue post about RDF… its getting sad really :disappointed:

3 Likes

It’s a wonder they don’t put so much useless energy into finding groups or speaking with their wallets lol.

Ok lets remove rogue stealth… cant be having the convienence of sneaking past mobs either i guess.

2 Likes