Wrath Classic needs Mogs

Transmog completely removes the gear creep visual of teir and pvp. Personally I don’t like it.

3 Likes

So you want to see beforehand if people are under-geared so you can easily gank them? Kinda weak …

2 Likes

In battlegrounds it’s really useful for prioritizing threat. Classic is different than retail in that they don’t just hand out free gear to all participants. It’s useful to be able to see what people have before and during an engagement.

1 Like

Absolutely not.

lol …sureeeeee

1 Like

Is he wrong? Do explain

1 Like

Gear in RPGs is a representation of your character’s engagement with the game world.

If you want to RP you can collect the gear you need and equip it and it doesn’t affect anyone else.

3 Likes

‘Wrath’, ‘Classic’, and ‘Transmog’ are all mutually exclusive with each other.

no
pls
no…

It is actually more role play to do that.

I wanna use my wendigo onesie :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agreed, noggenfogger and all transformations should be removed from the game. They’re clearly not in the spirit of classic.

I think it would be completely fine it’s not like it hurts game player anything and it just lets you have another way to express your character.

2 Likes

mog needs to be a thing for sure. wrath gear is real; ugly til you get full naxx

2 Likes

I mean I wouldn’t go that far but I definitely Think transmog should be in

It’s OK that’s a really really big stretch there I mean let’s be honest here You’re pretty much going to know what people are wearing especially in wrath.

From the revamp of resilience if you’re going to be doing high end pvp You’re going to be wearing pvp pieces.

On top of that if there is going to be any Non PVP gear that you’re going to use It’s going to be trinkets anyway on top of that even if we’re gonna use the TBC example.

It’s not like you’re not gonna be able to see ohay that rogue has glaves OK And we could say the same thing even for Ralph oh that Warrior has shadow mourn oh.

So it’s really not that big of a deal the type of level of play you’re talking about is so high up there we’re talking about the top 2 to Maybe 3% of players where that actually is going to affect.

Realistically

Not really. I’ve played wotlk PVP for over 10 years and 500,000 honor kills. When the server exists in perpetuity there is a constant cycle of fresh 80s. Anyone could be wearing anything from greens to BiS epics.

Yeah it’s extremely unfair that someone in pvp can put on noggenfogger and you can’t see what they’re wearing. Remove noggenfogger and all transformation toys.

I mean if they’re wearing Greens you’re just going to crush them anyway And again The type of advantage that looks of a character would provide is so miniscule that’s only going to affect the top percentage anyway of players.

And if they are using a pve item especially in wrath especially because the way resilience works They’re not going to last 30 seconds.

I mean maybe a minute at lower resilience levels AKA the start of the game But after that no way they get completely crushed So again no I think transmog is completely fine and you’re really stretching here.

That and 10 years really ? So you’re telling me you’ve been playing only right only wrath pvp Sense mop ok

no Mogs are literally the worse thing to ever happen to wow

1 Like