Wrath Classic needs Mogs

I know there are many others out there that would love to see Wrath Classic get Transmogs. There are many people who like to role play in the game when they are not raiding or leveling an alt. Many people have bags and banks filled with gear and weapons that they like to use for roleplaying. In my opinion giving this as an option for people would only be a good thing. There is no down side to letting people dress the character in what ever they want and let them stand out a bit. Everyone is unique and they should be able to show it not just in retail but in classic as well. Just a thought.

16 Likes

No. No. And a final no.

6 Likes

Why? There is no reason not to have it at this point.

4 Likes

No Mogs in classic, ever.

5 Likes

Transmog is a feature I don’t mind if it does or does not make an appearance. However…

See you in Cataclysm. Tmog was poppin as it was added then. Blizz is on record as saying Classic will go to Cataclysm if people want it.

1 Like

See I would say no to Cata but they could bring that code into Wrath.

6 Likes

there is zero need for mogs.

3 Likes

No you won’t cause I’d never play that trash expansion.

5 Likes

Yes please, mogs won’t affect gameplay in ANY way. No reason to not add other than placating the classic forum andys who most likely aren’t even playing tbc and won’t play wotlk either way.

5 Likes

Don’t see why not, Classic especially needs a gold sink at this point.

5 Likes

Mogs ruin PVP for me. A big part of PVP is being able to, at a glance, determine the gear of your opponent. Along with their HP you can get a pretty good picture of what they can and can’t do in an instant.

1 Like

Transmog is disgusting.

1 Like

Disagree.
Get the Cataclysm feature by playing Cataclysm.

1 Like

The inability to accept that other people have different perspectives can stifle meaningful discussion.

Personally, I really dislike transmog, and don’t play some sex/race combinations in Retail simply because I haven’t put together decent tmog sets for them. It can take a very long time, and doesn’t really help gameplay in any meaningful way.

Transmog isn’t the same as when you have transmog with items collected over 10 expansions. What exactly are you wanting to transmog to? Tier 1?

Barbaric Loincloth ftw!

1 Like

What exactly is stopping you from using the gear you want to look like in all situations beside obviously, combat?

3 Likes

This is what people don’t understand. People already do transmog in classic by carrying around gear.

yea I agree but me and others like me have our bags full with gear that we like the look of and when we go into a RP situation we need to go and find all we need and move things around, if would be easier to just have a mog set saved in game and change to it. Also to another point that some people made, they could always change the code a bit so that when you go into PvP your mog is changed back into what your true gear is. If you dont want to use the system you dont have to just like some people dont like to raid or pvp it would just open some new doors earlier for people. some if not most of us dont want a classic cata but we would not mind some of the features that came in later xpacs. We enjoy classic, TBC and Wrath and would like to spend more time playing but just cuz some people dont like it does not mean its a bad thing to have in the game.

1 Like

There are addons that auto equip and entire set of gear with a button. Again transmog is just not the same as modern wows xmog.