Wrath Classic free character transfer

When I log onto Battlenet and start up Wrath Classic, I get the character screen. On the bottom left, there is a button for shop from which I can get to a display to access the free character transfer. This is true for both my MacOS and my Win10 platforms. However, the wife does not have that ‘Shop’ button on her character screen (Win10). I got to her web account page and took a look at the shop options but it only shows paid character transfers. I don’t know how to fix this so she can transfer her toons when I transfer mine although this may become moot. Please advise.

Also, since it appears that those of us with guilds on the servers being terminated are sol since there is no free transfer for them and there doesn’t even appear to be a paid transfer option, I submit that this accidental or deliberate fail is not going to endear folks to your customer service. The wife wanted to play cata. If we don’t have our guild, there won’t be much point in playing your game anymore.

I cant help u with the first problem but nothing here can be done about #2 u will have to take it to classic general.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Hello,

could someone purge my mailbox on EU? I can’t transfer to Firemaw from Earthshaker even though I managed to transfer my 3 alts.

When I use the free transfer option, I get the message: “Please clear the mail from this characters mailbox”. My mailbox is of course empty.

I did all the things that could help (clearing ignore list, waiting more than 24h, deleting old WTF folder etc) and none of these things worked.

I’ve opened ticket EU94106530. My char name: Lostinopium

If anyone could help me, I would be grateful

You have to wait on your ticket. Forum staff can no longer assist you with this matter.

2 Likes

So I need to wait 6 days for a chance that someone will help me? Pain

6 days is just the oldest active ticket in the system, actual response time tends to be shorter.

2 Likes

Or 1 or 2 for the scripted quest mail to be delivered.

2 Likes

Ekon may be correct here. It does look like both you and your wife have parental controls set up. Oddly enough both forum and purchase selections are disabled from what I can see, which doesn’t make a lot of sense to me since you seem to able to post. O.o

You might try toggling those on. The email for each Parental Control is the same as your Battle.net account.

4 Likes

The forum is not a means to receive direct assistance with issues. We can only really provide advice. That advice being, you need to submit a ticket. As Teufelgott mentioned though, pending mail, usually from quests, shows up within 1-2 days so you may not need to wait long to be able to resolve the issue yourself.

5 Likes