Wrath Classic: For a Limited Time Get Up to 30% Off on Paid Faction Changes

yeah definitely worth the 30 day cool down for that lol

So you had promised race and faction change. Thanks for offering 1 of those, but when can we expect the other?

3 Likes

you cant do the same toon within 30 days, I dont know what is wrong with Blizzard making us play the game the way they want.

Let us race chance, I dont want to level a completely new toon when ive had my rogue since Classic. let me swap my race!

2 Likes

50 bucks to wait 30 days for a race change. That would be like charging $35 to copy characters from classic.

Race change? Hello?

2 Likes

Please include race change!

3 Likes

Race change, where is it?

2 Likes

Just as an FYI, Blizzard previously said that doing faction changes is easier to program than race changes. So naturally, they gave faction changes to start off with. No reason for them to hold off on delivering faction changes.

They are working on race changes. They didn’t forget.

Change your diapers everyone.

1 Like

Would love an update on / ETA for race changes!

Glad to see these services coming to WOTLK Classic.

1 Like

When you gonna unlock servers to be xfered into?

4 Likes

Somebody’s boss must have told them it’s time to actually generate some revenue in WOTLK Classic. They gonna get fired soon anyway if they don’t cut it with these 1 time purchases and 30 day cooldown silliness.

Shouldn’t this be in the wow classic general discussion?

Now open up Firemaw and Gehennas for transfers and we’re talking

2 Likes

Clearly if they are able to faction change, they can do just race changes as well. Even if they have to process a faction change twice it accomplishes the desired result. It is just Blizzard once again being greedy and trying to get people to double pay and wait for some reason.

1 Like

Quick Question:

With faction change in game which of below scenarios you think is more likely to happen:

1. A realm with population ratio of 70/30 turns into a 100/0
  2. A realm with population ratio of 70/30 turns into a 50/50
2 Likes

@BlizzardEntertainment Why is this not available on current content? It also should be free to change to Alliance with a race change right now after all the years you have allowed the Alliance faction to die so much.

I have characters smattered across multiple realms that I’d like to faction change AND realm transfer. But alas Faerlina-US is still locked and regularly running on only 1 to 2 layers even with the Phase 2 release.

1 Like

Nice money grab :+1::+1::+1:

Literally what began to kill off wow communities back in wrath they couldnt resist welcome to pvp migrations.

race change when?

3 Likes