Wrath Classic Feedback and Decisions

and you can still do that even with RDF.

36 Likes

Thank you so much for the update!

dont change the lockouts… just bad changes, leave it be

3 Likes

I hope the LFG tool is massively improved if that is all we are going to have…the current iteration is unusable. I basically stopped at 70 in TBCC, one of the reasons being is I don’t have the free time or patience to spam LFG for 2-3 x the time it takes to actually run a dungeon to maybe find a group. I suppose I will simply run heroics at the start of WotLK Classic for the first few weeks and then stop until the later patch dungeons arrive and/or you realize the mistake keeping RDF is out of the game and add it. Disappointing to say the least.

15 Likes

Blizzard is based af, lets give you the paid feature we took away, then changed our mind because we want more money, with the excuse that its a “player focused” change (or revert). But when its something they dont want to do even though players want it, THEN they fall back on their petty excuse of we want to “preserve the original”. I know no one at Blizzard currently even played Wrath, but just so they can get a refresher, if i want to raid on my alt, its either I’m a pure buyer in a gdkp, probably expected to pay 5-10k+ just to play or I have to link an Achievement on my alt that they’ve already completed it. Even if its the entry level raid like Naxx.

15 Likes

So you listen to player about race change that the minority wants and dont listen abour RDF that the majority want. LMAO

76 Likes

for friendship.

7 Likes

Do we know if more people are gunna be getting into beta soon? Would love to be able to provide feedback on some of this stuff.

Dragonriding looks FUN. It’s a system, not content, but so is RDF. Also, it seems DF isn’t being completely mishandled like Wrath.

3 Likes

Yea, I wasn’t implying that’s what you WERE doing, but probably how you would like it to be if possible.

But with RDF you can still do it though? I’m confused? If so many people don’t want RDF there should be plenty of you out there to form pugs and not use it if it were to be implemented.

Hell make servers with RDF enabled and then you all can have your own pug only server. Is there any harm in that…or are you afraid it will be a dead server because you would be in the minority?

40 Likes

We want Wrath of the Lich King, not your attempts at a social experiment. At the very least, let the player decide whether they want to form a group using your bulletin or by means of dungeon finder. Stop trying to control how people play the game.

88 Likes

WOTLK Patch nerfed stealth detection-- and put the wrong goggles to be no longer used in arena?
Patch notes
Imgur
Goggles mentioned.
Imgur
Goggles that were supposed to be removed.
Imgur

6 Likes

Yarly!

boom!

Are collectors edition pets still going to be locked behind one license on a battle.net account or will they be available account wide? I was hoping with the addition of the pet tab I would be able to use my old Netherwhelp on my current license in WOTLK.

Not a huge fan of the race change / faction change. You can already boost a character on the opposite faction, even on pvp servers. I’m a classic player. Never played retail before. I can already begin to see how this game eroded into what it is today. Very sad to see.

3 Likes

When offered the opportunity to optimize the fun out of a game, gamers will take advantage of that and ruin it for themselves. So yes, if the default version is a “click a button and speedrun the process”, people will use it. If they are forced to play the game as it was always intended, they will do that. And don’t pretend you won’t play Wrath and like it. Because you will.

3 Likes

Nah youll post complainjng about 35 mjn ques bc the lack of tanks and healers in your ques.

1 Like

It doesn’t! I’m just eager that we can continue to form a special bond amongst our server’s community that will last generations due to our potentially fantastic LFG heroic run.

1 Like

I literally have zero excitement for DF. I’ve never felt this way about an upcoming expansion before.

2 Likes