Wrath Classic Feedback and Decisions

Thanks for the update. I might dabble in a fresh server. :slight_smile:

ICC was always like this, only TotC is changing, if they implement in in the ICC way it’ll be fine (you can change per boss)

3 Likes

Giving into FOTM re-rollers is nurturing and protecting social experiences? :rofl:

33 Likes

that’s not an update. Ofc they’ll be ready for prepatch. They’re not supposed to be here until prepatch lmao

1 Like

They will most likely implement allowing to choose what difficulty you want to do while in the dungeon. The Individual bosses will be saved, not the whole raid. This was originally implemented in wrath in 3.3.0 the ICC patch.

Bye wrath… not getting my money

71 Likes

Ok, even if it’s not an update, it’s still reiterating what they already said that apparently people couldn’t read.

3 Likes

Also, imagine being in a Pug run of a 25m heroic and the group falls apart at first boss

now you cant go to normal and get easier loot

4 Likes

We already knew this. This is a non-answer response. Thanks lol

4 Likes

Please Pazorax tell me how will you tackle the faction imbalance problems you’ll introduce with the faction change?
Why not leave it to only race changes!

9 Likes

If the implement it like ICC that won’t be a problem.

1 Like

oh please, we all know you are going to add it in in phase 2 after everyone has used their boosts, at the same time you add in the race/faction changes.

youve been doing this crap for the past 8+ years, you have something terrible, the players tell you how to fix it, you say it cant be changed or are just being stubborn and won’t change it, and then halfway through the expansion you claim to have “listened to the players” and changed the thing we had been asking for this whole time.

WoD had flying, Legion had Legendaries and AP, BfA had AP/corruptions/HoA, SL had legiondaries/Torghast/Anima

99 Likes

You will most likely be saved on a per boss basis instead of a full raid lockout, just like it was implemented in 3.3.0. People would switch to LOL lootship all the time on heroic and then switch back for Saurfang

2 Likes

nope. Not something I even considered.

This is absurd, who in there right mind thinks its okay to share lockouts for Normal and Heroic. Casuals can do normals with friends and those who care to play more can do slow progress in Heroic. If the game is as intended, everyone should be stuck on a few bosses of Heroic, Normal should be for fun raids and loot acting as a supplement to achieve defeating Heroic difficulty. Imagine a raid disbanding in Heroic because of one sour apple and now your locked and lose all hope of getting gear. Please Please have this reverted, terrible change, not very thought out if its believed this change will help “aim to nurture and protect social experiences,” by reducing the amount of content you get to do that in.

8 Likes

I’m running out of cheetos and I’m on my third beanbag chair, please hurry.

1 Like

To clarify, Ulduar will work as it did originally. We’re not actually adding an additional Difficulty setting to Ulduar, only the hard-modes that it originally had. Since the hard modes are triggered by mechanics on the normal-mode bosses, they’re already part of the same lockout.

As you said, Trial of the Crusader was the only outlier, which is why we’re making a change there.

5 Likes

Remember blizzard there is a large majority of the player base not on the forums who are happy about no RDF. DONT ADD RDF the people who want it dont even play classic.

19 Likes

uhhh it’s not absurd. it’s how it always is. There’s nothing to “revert” to because it’s always been this way.

slow clap

The large majority of the playerbase apparently who is scared of a tool they don’t have to use.

To clarify my point - if you’re so scared of it being added because people will use it, then you’re not the majority.

60 Likes