Wrath Classic Feedback and Decisions

Those people are going to quit after p1 and the initial rush is over… then blame their exodus on (name 100 cope reasons)

2 Likes

Brian gave an update on fresh servers, they’re not out because they’re not ready, they’ll be ready for prepatch.

Please don’t go… :frowning_face:

Ok, but what about the people that have quit and are sitting on a name for the last 2 years? Just hope you reserved it yourself at some point or is there plans for a purge of some sort?

Just give us RDF please

120 Likes

This guy gets it.

29 Likes

This right here is going to make the thread have calm, civil, friendly discussions.

Who am I kidding, this thread is going to be a complete train wreck and I look forward to reading it.

16 Likes

I have run over 2000 dungeons in FFXIV, in less than a year, because of duty roulettes

I havent even run Magister Terrance because there’s no RDF in TBCC

120 Likes

Terrible decision on RDF. Your LFG tool is crap.

This is a cash grab. Expect more paid things to open up and no budging on the fun ways to level.

Unlimited 70 boosts next to make money before Classic collapses at Dragonflight launch?

115 Likes

when fresh?

3 Likes

this 1000%

Very disappointed about achievements not being account wide. I think this was a change most people wanted.

17 Likes

Not having RDF means that I probably will never be able to experience any dungeon content until I am max level. I really want to do a dungeon but I mostly play solo and don’t have many friends. I am also a casual and don’t have two hours to set up a dungeon run and wait around trying to get a group only to get rejected because I am the wrong class or spec or whatever the reason.

I am so sad I won’t be able to play dungeons in wrath. Blizzard just took away one of the best parts of the game from me and then told me it was for my own good.

133 Likes

Any plans to re merge OCE PvP with NA?

2 Likes

They will most likely allow you to choose which heroic/normal boss you want to do without being exactly saved to one or the other. They implemented this in Wrath. I may have worded it weird, but you should be able to choose what difficulty you want to do the boss on in the raid without fear of being locked out from heroic or normal.

You can expect me to not renew my subscription. Thanks.

94 Likes

it is broken. you aren’t smart enough to comprehend that.

2 Likes

Fresh servers will launch with pre-patch, and we’ll have that date for you in a separate announcement along with other nearby dates for context.

The next couple of months are pretty busy, so we want the schedule to be as clear as possible. :heart:

24 Likes

I run it all the time. All I do is type “LFG H MGT” in the lfg chat and I get an invite, sometimes I have to whisper a group when they are looking for more but I still get invites.

2 Likes

Wait this doesn’t make sense… if we go in 25 man TOGC (Heroic) we won’t be able to run 25 man TOC (normal) at all? So if we are progressing and need the loot from normal we’re screwed?

Please tell me there is a toggle to swap the difficulty in raid like in ICC then.

4 Likes