Wrath Classic Feedback and Decisions

Everyone opinion is subjective, whats your point?

It’s pretty obvious that some new communication is in order.

Either acknowledge that RDF is going back in or reject RDF.

Blizzard, it’s time.

1 Like

Stop ignoring players and implementing changes that you guys think we want. I think you’ve proven time and time and time again you guys have no idea what you are doing.

Listen to your playerbase. You are literally nothing without them.

Other companies are fully capable of polling and implementing changes that the community wants (All while being FULLY TRANSPARENT in the process) How come that’s something you guys aren’t capable of?

7 Likes

The playerbase is only people currently playing the game, most of whom don’t really care about rdf bc not having it is the same gameplay as we’ve had for years now.

People who were “thinking of coming back” and are now throwing a fit bc they’ve been “waiting for wrath” aren’t players.

1 Like

The majority want RDF. Pretending otherwise doesn’t change reality. You and the 4 people who don’t want RDF can all go make 5 man groups together.

9 Likes

So this is projection. And speculation. The reality is rdf isn’t in the game and ignoring the reason why and kicking and screaming that you deserve it isn’t doing you any favors

1 Like

No, its not projection. Its an objective fact. And you anti-RDFers crying that nobody wants it won’t change reality.

5 Likes

RDF is a good start, but it’s time for cross realm, I expect big things for wrath + and blizzard needs to anticipate a large number of players flocking to mega servers, and cross realm instances will solve that issue effectively. People can then leave the megaservers and fill up smaller servers and not lose friends that they want to do instances with.

Oh hunny you don’t know what a fact and empirical evidence is :frowning: what grade are you in?

I agree #nomoreservers let us all party/raid/guild together

2 Likes

100% but at the very least just let us do dungeons, raids, and arena with other servers, and they can keep the open world the same server for the people worried about community.

Those people are out of theire minds servers are 3x the size of the most active 2008 server, and most of the issues with xrealm anything is you can’t guild them friend them or retain them. Also world pvp doesn’t exist because almost all pvp realms are 99% faction

There would be so many groups if we could all just play together. So many guilds. Less roster bossing. Less gatekeeping. You could find ms/os learning runs, or u could find GDKPS for ur alt.

2 Likes

No fun allowed ?

It is not Wrath without RDF, you people have no idea how many subs you are pushing away with this ill informed choice.

This is a deal breaker for many.

9 Likes

I agree !

/PRO RDF

3 Likes

This is a bad idea. You should go with account wide mounts so that players don’t feel obligated to collect mounts that could otherwise go to someone that doesn’t have one already. I know a guy that has three White Hawkstriders, so that means there are two people out there that got screwed out of a rare mount because some clown wanted to flex on his alts.

EDIT: Don’t even get me started on bear mounts. I know a guy that has EIGHT bear mounts on his account. Meaning 7 people lost out on a bear to this guy.

4 Likes

Did he earn them any less than the other people in the run?

What a delicious idea. And yeah it would fix the sniping issue with alts.

I know it never was in the game but they should do the same with crafting recipies… Make a recipe book and once you learn it on an enchanter (let’s say), if you move to a hordie you already have that recipe learned and usable once you skillup to it.

It’s so annoying to redo dailies/dungeons for mounts… it’s even worse IMHO for crafting recipes.

But even just the shared mounts? thats an absolute win. Very nice suggestion !

What are we ?

6 Likes

Still waiting for Blizzard to say something about same faction. Is it even needed anymore? Same faction takes away from the authentic feel of classic. If we want to fight our own faction, we can do that on retail, but there is no reason to have it on classic if horde queues have normalized.

And as long as same faction is active, the Alliance War Effort quest should be too.

2 Likes

d.i.s.c.o.n.n.e.c.t.e.d