Wrath Classic Feedback and Decisions

It is and we tried and tried to constantly tell you guys this
but now look. Little too late now and you’re stuck in queue limbo with
servers locking, communities splitting.

3 Likes

Back from my latest ban, can’t wait to report Nasien and blooms posts for spam again until I reach the daily limit. Also, bring back RDF.

dont you ever get tired of grasping at straws lmfao.

1 Like

these people don’t have friends and have made that abundantly clear. How dare you throw their handicap in their face like that.

1 Like

It’s really crazy that you think your response was some proportionate retaliation. At some point you’re really going to need to take a sit and consider that you might be the baddy. Not just wrong, but the baddy.

1 Like

There’s something really wrong this games community. never in my life saw so many idiots so against features that help the game.

8 Likes

hahahaha no. Thats me. I’m not here to hold anyones hand or pretend like they’re smart or dance around the forum rules to avoid telling someone things they say are utterly stupid.

know who else is synonymous with bad guy ?

1 Like

Never have I seen such a lazy group of people cry for the game to be played for them

1 Like

we aren’t talking about boosting, keep up with the topic.

4 Likes

Please give us cross server play if you want us to transfer

2 Likes

were talking about RDF. Make the connection there landbridge.

1 Like

RDF plays my entire character?

6 Likes

oh yeah thats right, youre incapable of making connections. its why you want RDF so badly.

1 Like

It’s amazing how exactly what many of said would happen has happened.

Almost like if you just look at the situation objectively and understand a bit about human nature you can predict how things will play out.

5 Likes

lol correlation=/=causation.

again, im surprised you have any room in your hands to grasp at more considering how full of straws they already are.

1 Like

I just find it funny everyone is trying to think of solutions when they were solved 14 years ago. it’s just history repeating itself because Blizzard learns nothing

6 Likes

Please give us another fresh start PvP server, and allow people from Skyfury the ability to xfer to it.

Please find a tank for me daddy blizzard
Please find a healer for me daddy blizzard
Please find a dps for me daddy blizzard.

Please oh please do these things that I cant do myself daddy blizzard. Please please please. My gaming experience is ruined and youre causing long queue times because we dont have this feature daddy blizzard.

1 Like

Who’s this snowbite person? one of nocht/lfg/naisin/blooms guild mates?

2 Likes

New troll. More toxic than the others though.
GDKP is either banned or something, hasn’t been on either forums. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes