Wrath Classic Feedback and Decisions

Even if they implement RDF there is no way they’re going to keep the rewards for using it. And a lot of us are more than happy with that idea. The automated matchmaking is the key to the tool for me. The teleporting to the dungeon is just an added convenience.

This isn’t revolutionary thinking.

If it’s the one I’m thinking of, I put her on ignore the very first time she posted; don’t even think she’d been given her special text powers yet.

1 Like

Please no nitro boost in arena. S5 is already a mess.

And didnt you learn anything from tbc with the belt? Every single arena player gonna be engin for nitro boost, just like everyone was engin for the belt.

No one wants this, no ones like it. We just feel forced into it because its overpowered. You dont like people pigeon holed into the same proffession? then why do this? Youre so freaking bipolar with ur game design, so frustrating, ur driving us insane.

Idc if you can use nitro boost everywhere else, but not arena please, just dont do this. Leave us alone with ur tornado, ring of valor catastrophe and your other genius idea ffs.

E v e r y o n e k n o w s i t s a b a d i d e a.

5 Likes

You don’t speak for the whole community. If they loved WOTLK they would release it as it was originally. They need to focus their “love” on new content in the retail expansion, not their most successful expansion of all time.

6 Likes

He’s a known obvious troll lol. Don’t bother

3 Likes

Saying you appreciate the devs effort is trolling?

I think you are the real troll tbh.

That PSA post thread really came in handy. Been meaning to do myself a solid and /ignore that dude lol

1 Like

#bringbackRDF

6 Likes

Thats absurd. WOTLK had a working RDF.

6 Likes

I don’t remember a time in wow live (back in the day) or classic that I have ever got a group using this in game tool and was looking forward to the RDF from LK. I do remember the never ending search for a tank or healer though to the point that I did not do to many dungeons till RDF came out. I get it you want us to be social yet I don’t see how looking for or creating a dungeon group for hours is social other than the never endless spam for people to run one with. It is sad but I see this as a big negative coming into wrath.

In the end I do ask that you reconsider this choice and bring in RDF. Doing so will allow people to stay interest in classic longer which in turn brings in more sub monies.

6 Likes

There’s no point in providing feedback on something I don’t plan to use. I’ll just use the LFG tool to get into the LFG channel and advertise the old-fashioned way, just as I did in TBC Classic.

The simple reality is that you’re polishing a t**d. The LFG tool is irredeemable, and if you weren’t the Blizz we’ve come to know from BfA and SL, you would have realised this ages ago. Frankly, I’m sick of it. There was a moment when it looked like Blizz had learned some lessons from BfA and SL, but it turns out that was an illusion.

11 Likes

What’s your point?

There’s a lot of backend stuff that doesn’t work like it did on orginal release.

That is my entire thought process now when I load up the Blizzard launcher. Removed D2R and will be removing WoW again too. I have zero interest to play D4 now and I see they even stuck a season pass on it already. Done with this company. They just suck.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, at this point it is. If Blizzard was making good decisions, they wouldn’t have lost the majority of their base.

6 Likes

It all sounds pretty good. I hope it works out the way you plan. Thanks for the update.

dont make accusations you cant back up. You think you can do it better? Apply for a job.Money=where mouth is. The fact that you used the term back-end is very ironic, aswell.

We want RDF! Get the wax out of your ears, this LFD tool is awful. Like bugged and unusable. Don’t pick such a dumb hill to die on with this classic expansion. Part of the reason this is so discouraging is the trend that it suggests with your customer response.

11 Likes

Relax.

1 Like

You’re right, but the people i have are those type of people that enjoy helping their friends and guildies. Perhaps have a better circle?

No, just no. This is an absolutely terrible decision and will ‘gatekeep’ a lot of content to new players. These should be separate lockouts. As someone who played in Wrath, I never felt that I had to run both normal and heroic raids. Put it back to how it was originally and let players decide what they want to do, rather than mandating what they cannot do.

10 Likes

#BringBackRDF #BringBackRDF #BringBackRDF

10 Likes