Wrath BGs... is Wrath Dead?

Is Wrath really dead? I’m in a WSG queue right now for 12mins. I know its AB weekend. But, I love WSG and can play it all day. =)

I guess I will have to go back to classic era and keep leveling my hunter. lol

Edit: Queue pop at 15 mins. I joined a game 1 - 1 and capped the second and returned the flag on the 3rd cap. I love me some WSG. =)

3 Likes

79 BGs are poppin off right now. People are leveling, taking advantage of JJ.

I was thinking about twinking at 79 but I think 69 is better and more fun.

Edit: AB pop’d and we’re winning 4-1… poor alliance. lol

1 Like

Disc at 79 is godmode

nice
#10chars

1 Like

Wrath was not a good expansion. We skated by the first time, but this time it’s not going to be saved by the ‘next tier’ promises.

4 Likes

12 min queue for WSG does not mean it is a dead server. Illidan used to have similar queue times back when it had almost 50,000 people on it and was the most populated server in the world. Just queue for random BGs. Most people dont solo queue for only WSG. The people who do random queues will get into WSG by chance before you do when it pops if they queued random rotations first and they will take priority over you getting in. WSG gives least honour and has highest chance of PvP honour DR from your HKs so it really is a terrible one to spam back to back.

My old 60 twink i made back in original wrath was better than any 69 twink. The 60 set bonuses dont work at 69. I had a level 60 ret paladin twink. 60 means you are the lowest level in the bracket in Wrath. So I dont have to be top level to twink. Idk. Kinda boring one shotting everyone you come across in a battleground. So I quit doing it almost 10 years ago or so. Level 60 ret paladin twink. I PvP max level now.

1 Like

Queue for rando BG and you get instant q pops at 80

Guess all the bots are gone that make the queues shorter. Wotlk is the bessssst version of WoW​:new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face:

I dont care for honor farming. I’m playing the BG that I love and its WSG. I would try random bg queues but if I get SoTA, Im afk’n out asap. If I cared about honor I would premade. =)

With horde vs horde bgs WSG used to pop almost instantly. 15min queues is not indicative of a super active crowd.

Friday my 2’s partner an I literally Could not get the EOS daily done because the Q never popped.

We did lots of AB for the laughs but EOS was stone dead.

I thought that wrath would have bigger player base than Era but I think it may be close to Era’s PvP population, and also consider most of the players on Era are sub level 60.

Disc is god mode at 80 also,

I knew Wrath would crash and burn. Today’s player base is all about instant gratification. They hate phases, they hate grinding. GIMME EVERYTHING NOW, so I can go play fortnite, LOL, Dota2.

I love bgs (but only wsg/ab). =)

2 Likes

I noticed this too. Granted it was Sunday mid day but queues for WSG and AV were close to 20 min for me. AB took a few minutes too.

I can’t wait to see SM go for 2mil gold… only to go afk in town with it. LOL

Wrong forum

Dude, you could delete all the other BG’s, and if it were only AB / WSG that would be perfect

This is exactly what will happen, guy may do some BG, Arena or zug a raid and then he’s a mail box ornament

1 Like

But Wrath is more instant gratification than Classic. The problem is that by wrath every bit of old school rpg atmosphere is gone but none of the modern day systems and conveniences are in place. This means Wrath is basically retail without any of the features. The expansion got hard carried by Arthas’ story.

6 Likes