Wrath Baby

And as I said, it’s arbitrary to talk about authenticity and has been for some time - and it’s also completely up in the air just what Blizzard will add that wasn’t in the game, and what they will take away that was.

It’s not, but it’s also worth pointing out that not being in at all is a major departure.

It’s also not just balancing, as we’ve covered.

2 Likes

ay mon, when I peered tru de other side I came back with some trinkets

So what. It was still in the game for a year and those of us who weren’t raid logging or unsubbing used it a lot to level up alts.

6 Likes

What isn’t just balancing? Features are selected on a per-feature basis. The “patch” is only in reference to the balancing.

Okay, that has nothing to do with the patch lol

If they arent going past wrath that kinda makes it even more useless. And it was in the game for they year cause it took them over a year to make an expansion.

Please stop conflating doing RDF for leveling with NOT doing end-game content. RDF Leveling was an excellent tool for allowing everyone to level alts. You’re going to learn this the hard way here soon. More accessible access to leveling helped all of us with raiding guilds extend the life of our engagement with the game.

I know how hard you get off on gatekeeping content because you think it makes you a superior gamer. But the rest of us would prefer to play WOTLK how we did during its original run.

2 Likes

Literally the opposite of me lol

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.