Wrath Baby

People can raid and play other chars and do things outside of raid.

I guess you’re not even playing the game because random BGs aren’t in.

The Random Battleground option can be found in the Battleground tab of the PvP frame and is only available for level 80 characters at this time.
https://wowwiki-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_3.3.3

Try again. It was never available to lvl 70s, and blizzard themselves said it’s only being hidden from level 70s, not removed from the game.

2 Likes

Sounds like Blizzard dropped the ball when the final patch is 49% of the entire expansion.

This despite the art asset free Naxx and minimal art asset ToC.

For those whose total focus is on raiding that’s true. But lots of players enjoy leveling alts. While I was raid logging with my main I was have lots of fun leveling alts. The rdf was a big part of that.

6 Likes

That doesn’t invalidate their experience.

2 Likes

Dual spec wasn’t added till later too. Guess we should take that away.

4 Likes

And marks of honor weren’t taken away till 3.3.3. Guess we should add those back in.

3 Likes

LOL it was there when the last expected raid came out and just stayed that long on wrath cause we were stuck without an expansion for over a year.

I would be ok with that.

Never said it did

isn’t it actually 3.4?

a whole minor version above the patch that RDF was released with.

still have no clue why RDF is not included.

5 Likes

That’s fine.

Works for me.

Wrath isn’t Classic WoW.

1 Like

oh, so we’re gonna have ICC on release?

It’s a bad comparison to make because Blizzard picks things to arbitrarily release early or late - and in this case, not at all.

2 Likes

It’s not a bad comparison, it’s a moot point, which my comment highlights.

Saying “well we’re getting 3.3.0, and it was in 3.3.0” is a non-starter, cause we’re not getting ICC or any other content from 3.3.0 on release, just the balancing.

1 Like

It is, but not for the reasons you’re saying it was. And the discussion isn’t just when RDF is added, but if.

Right, but we get dual spec at the start, which was 3.1. And we got mount changes too, which was what - I think also late Wrath?

1 Like

Right, it’s like Blizzard holds express ownership over the decison making for which features end up in the game on launch.

It’s not worth bringing up that we’re starting on 3.3.0 to back the idea that RDF should be in, cause there’s plenty that is inconsistent with the old 3.3.0 update. It’s legit tied to balancing and nothing else at all.