Wraithion can't

wraithion can’t see it.

1 Like

Your gona have to be more specific on your issue.

3 Likes

I had a stroke and can’t communicate good, my right side is paralyzed. I try awful hard to do all I can to get by. wraithion - I’ll don’t see it at all.

Where are you when you are not seeing Wrathion? What quest are you on or activity are you doing when you are needing to see him?

1 Like

yes. raid finder.

So it sounds like you are trying to kill Wrathion in raid finder, but don’t know where to look?

If so, he’s in wing 1 of the Ny’alotha raid. The wing he’s in is called Vision of Destiny.

He’s the first boss of the wing so it’s possible you’ll get put in after he’s dead. If that happens, finish the LFR you’re in and then requeue to kill Wrathion.

3 Likes

it not there

What’s not there exactly?

Is Wrathion’s wing (Vision of Destiny) not showing up as an option for LFR?

Are you missing the ability to queue for any LFR?

Are you queuing for that wing and not seeing Wrathion?

Are you queuing for that wing and not seeing Wrathion.

If you get in there and aren’t seeing Wrathion, you most likely joined an in-progress run and he’s already dead (he’s the first boss).

If you finish the rest of that LFR run and requeue for the same wing you will almost always get a fresh run.

If you leave that run and requeue you have a high chance of getting another in-progress run with him dead already.

2 Likes

wraithion - I’ll don’t see it at all.

1 Like

usually in Looking for Raid, if the boss is not there, mean you joined an in-progress raid, and you’ll have to re-queue at some point and hope you get a fresh run.

wraithion - fresh run, I’ll don’t see it at all.

There’s also a bug where you join in on a fresh LFR group, but can’t see Wrathion… or anyone else, including yourself, for that matter.

It usually fixes itself if you log out and back in (but LFR people tend to be very kick-happy), and always seems to be fixed after Wrathion dies (which may be difficult to do when you can’t see him).

Etamalgren, I wasn’t aware of a bug, I normally don’t run LFR.

Are you seeing anyone else in the raid?

shadow :triumph: :triumph:

You are seeing shadows? Just in the raid or while you are in Boralus as well? I did show that you entered the first wing of Ny’alotha, and the group did kill Wraithion. My guess is that if you couldn’t see him, you couldn’t participate in any aspect of the battle.

If you are only seeing shadows that usually indicates a connection or graphic issue. Have you tried adjusting your graphics settings? Maybe see if you need to update your drivers?

I’m afraid I’m not very well equipped to troubleshoot tech stuff, but that would be my recommendation.

in the raid. maul and the propeth see their and wrathion don’t see it at all.

I think I found something. Looks like we have received some reports on this.

One bit of advice was to exit the game and log back in.

It is something that is being looked into but the ability to reproduce it has not been great, which limits their ability to figure out what may be causing it. Best I can say is if you are experiencing the issue, please add what you can to the existing thread so our QA team knows the impact.

3 Likes

Can confirm I experienced this bug. Only fully exiting and restarting the game fixed it.

5 Likes