WrA: Walk-up RP

Hello all!

I just wanted to pop in and drop this quick post. Had a blast finding some random walk-up RP while questing on my warrior last night. Started with a quick nod at a gnome hunter who was headed across the river to take care of the spider infestation over there and culminated in Stormwind, on the bridge between Trade and Mage districts. I don’t think there is anything more unsettling than crossing paths with a mage carrying a stick of dynamite. Thank Eonar for the rain snuffing out that fuse.

If you are checking out the WrA forums and thinking about giving WrA-Alliance a try, I get it. I was there myself not so very long ago and all I can say is just go for it. Great place to move to and start anew!

Cheers!
:beers:

9 Likes

Booo Alliance!

Yay Horde!

Horde!

HORDE!

HORDE!

1 Like

Bah Hahahahaaaa!

The Horde doesn’t have chairs!

And I’ll take a crazy mage carrying a stick of dynamite as well as the morbid worgen death knight I met last night on my team each and every time.

No Horde!

No chairs!

For the Alliance!

2 Likes

I’ve been RP walking around SW the past couple of days and it’s kind of amusing to watch people stop moving and just kind of stare at my character. Sometimes I even /nod when I pass. I’ve had a couple of whispers, too.

Calm down there, Rakham. Don’t make me boop your snoot.

4 Likes

You!

You just had to go there!

Ha! I am wearing my boop-proof mask today!

THE HORDE RULES!

1 Like

Yes. Yes I did.

And now you’ve given me no choice but to leave the mistweaving life of a sober dwarf monk and pick up the old shield, mace and spear and rejoin the fight!

I’ll be back and the Horde…

“Will be the last in line!” -
Thanks again Ronnie James Dio!

1 Like

You know what’s really embarrassing, is it’s actually spelled “Hrode” and we’ve been mispronouncing it the entire time.

3 Likes

Well shhh… the bed! I always had this uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach that I was missing something. Guess it wasn’t gas after all. It was just my conscience telling me to double check the pronunciation of “Hrode”.

Thanks Enekie. :beers:

Curses, foiled again.

mockingly sets a couple of chairs in front of the two “Hrodies” then pulls out a spray bottle full of water.

Go ahead. Sit down. I dare ya.

You can’t tempt me! Do you think I got this impeccable posture by sitting?

Sitting. Is. Weakness.

2 Likes

That is awesome! I am so stoked to hear that!

Rp has been doing rather well lately and that makes me so happy. People are Rping in Thunder Bluff outside of Mulgore Monday. The Mulgore Market was a huge success. It’s great!

On top of that my guild had our social in Iskaara and a lot of people seemed to take notice. We had almost 20 people rping in mainly two groups just outside of emoting range of each other. Everyone was so happy and enjoying themselves.

6 Likes

I’ve been RPing a lot with Archivum Vanguard, a neutral aussie timezone guild ICly based in Dalaran, and we have had a surprising amount of walk ups. It’s honestly cool how sometimes RPing attracts more RP. Just gotta be that person to initiate!

4 Likes

I also hope that more people returning or just wanting to try a new realm will find out for themselves that WrA - Alliance is a very solid alternative to other places. Many I have met here have come from realms that sadly collapsed. It’s just nice seeing Stormwind picking up recently.

4 Likes

Be the RP you wish to see in the Azeroth :pray:

3 Likes

Heck yeah Alliance rp! Whether you rp in the big city or out in the haunted boonies, you are all wonderful and I am happy to call WrA-A my home.

6 Likes

So glad to hear this!!

2 Likes

Captain! Throw them the chairs!

2 Likes

It’s chair throwing time?! Yes!!!

Time for dodge practice, y’all!

2 Likes

Walks up with the Frozen Throne propped up on his shoulder

“Ok, which direction is this going?”

1 Like